• Dragicevic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I asked this earlier because it wasn't super obvious to me. I voted Evans but you could talk me out of it.

@Fistfullofbeer the poll title above the player names needs an edit. Thanks for doing this!

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Subject of the post says #1, poll itself says #3?

I responded for #3. Poll should probably be taken down and reposted?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Not sure if Wright winds up being a center or a winger, but from the limited action we saw, he knows where to go and shoots well. He's still the #1 prospect.

Kartye doesn't count as a prospect? He's only played 2 more NHL games than Shane. Also add Goyette, I liked that pick, still do.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Not sure if Wright winds up being a center or a winger, but from the limited action we saw, he knows where to go and shoots well. He's still the #1 prospect.

Kartye doesn't count as a prospect? He's only played 2 more NHL games than Shane. Also add Goyette, I liked that pick, still do.

Wright's a 2 way center makes no sense to convert him to winger.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Kartye is definitely a prospect and probably one of our top 5.

I like Goyette too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad