Value of: Kovalchuk for your quality young Dman

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
They are not quality but you can have them Oeksiak, Nemeth and Shore for Kovalchuk. About the best I can offer from Dallas and I fully expect a quick no

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Go on...

I'd hardly say zero chance of the guy that's been thrown around the MOST

He's been thrown around the most because he's the most logical, and most valuable, asset we have to land a young, top-6 center. Not a 34 year old winger. So yes....zero chance.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I know he's not the sexiest name but Stepan Falkovsky oozes offensive upside, while being 6'7". For a 34 year old four years removed from the NHL, the Devils would be hard-pressed to do a lot better than a 19/20 year old who dominated a pro league last year.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Ryan Murray's not getting traded for Kovalchuk. Zero chance of that happening.

Neither will anyone give you a comparable young D for him. Kovy is A) unsigned, B) too old to be a long term solution and C) questionable as to how impactful he'll be as an NHLer.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
He's been thrown around the most because he's the most logical, and most valuable, asset we have to land a young, top-6 center. Not a 34 year old winger. So yes....zero chance.

I mean, you really think that someone is going to trade a young top 6 center for Ryan Murray? In real life in 2017?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad