Speculation: Kovalchuck, Shipachev, Dadonov in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Galchenyuk, Emelin, Markov, Radulov, Sergachev, Scherbak, Shipachev, Dadonov
We will become the russian team of the nhl!

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Nope. No need for them. If we re-sign Radulov, i like our top6. McCarron replace DD next year and we will have a very balanced lineup.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I had wondered if Pleks doesn't have the best year, would they risk exposing him in the expansion draft in the hopes they could bring in Shipachev to replace him.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
On a side note, it was hilarious when Radulov goal got confirmed by the referee. All the Russians on our team were celebrating like if we had won the Stanley Cup. :laugh:

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
There has been speculation about Shipachev to MTL for a while but he's still under contract till the end of the year in the KHL. Main reason he didn't come

But with his contract up lots of teams will be after him, but there has been rumours that Bergevin has been in contact with his agent for quite some time just like he did with Panarin. We'll see if he picks Montreal

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I was disappointed that we didn't end up with Shipachev this summer. Hopefully we can get a deal done next summer and have Galchenyuk-Shipachev-Plekanec (if not exposed) as our top-3 centers. It's a lot of dough for a 3rd-line center (Plek) at that point, though, and depends on how much Shipachev would want, plus what Radulov would want on a renewal.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Those 2 didn't look very good at the world cup.

Keeping Radulov should be the priority,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad