Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock (Your pick has been made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grare

Registered Factor
Nov 15, 2013
Zacha

Voracek mentors him and Zacha puts those tools in a toolbox

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Provorov

I hedge my bets that 2 out of Provorov, Morin and Sanheim will become 1st pairing...then the one who doesn't teams with Ghost for a great 2nd pairing allowing Hagg to "only" have to be a bottom pairing dman. Maybe Freidman is his pairing in a few years.

Then use every single one of the other 9 picks we have on forwards and draft talent and skill like a SOB.

Grare

Registered Factor
Nov 15, 2013
Provorov

I hedge my bets that 2 out of Provorov, Morin and Sanheim will become 1st pairing...then the one who doesn't teams with Ghost for a great 2nd pairing allowing Hagg to "only" have to be a bottom pairing dman. Maybe Freidman is his pairing in a few years.

Then use every single one of the other 9 picks we have on forwards and draft talent and skill like a SOB.

Wouldn't mind that..
With defenseman normally taking longer to develop, & since defenseman are so valuable around the league (especially big, puck moving d-men) if we HAD to trade one for a forward it would be easier than vice versa.

For me it comes down to a plan.. if that's the route you take, you trade Streit & possibly even Del Zotto at deadline so we can stock up on young potential forwards.

If we are in a playoff spot that may be hard to do, but it would benefit our prospects & next year's draft. Shedding that cap space plus the others that come off the books, I think the Flyers would be serious contenders in 16/17

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Crouse

Seems like the consensus is Provorov though. I really think we need to go forward here but I'm ok with it.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Seeing his playoff series vs Calgary and 2 playoff games vs Kelowna left such a bad taste in my mouth. I can't vote for Provorov. He looked awful.

I'm in for Rantanen or Werenski. Since there seems little hope Rantanen can win this vote and Werenski has at least a few backers, I'll take him.

I vote Werenski.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Crouse

Still going with the guy who has everything except the eye popping numbers. I'm okay with Provorov and many other choices here. I also think we need another top tier forward tho, but I'll be excited to see what Hextall chooses for the future

SchennSational1022*

People are going to be surprised when we pick Connor, he has the late-riser, off the board, Flyers pick all over him :laugh:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Provorov

a steady dman that can anchor things without making mistakes is always very useful. As other have said, if this was a normal draft he would be top 5 and is a top 2 dman either way. Still hoping another fwd falls though.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
People are going to be surprised when we pick Connor, he has the late-riser, off the board, Flyers pick all over him :laugh:

The majority is for Provorov (myself included), but I don't think he's gonna be who the Flyers select. I think Connor will be the selection as well.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Provorov.

A few weeks ago I wanted Werenski, then I read into it more and I wanted Provorov, and now I cant decide. I just have a gut feeling that Werenski is going to be phenomenal, even though I haven't watched too much of either.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
The majority is for Provorov (myself included), but I don't think he's gonna be who the Flyers select. I think Connor will be the selection as well.

I agree.

I went with Crouse but Provorov also seems like a great option. I have a feeling that the Flyers will go for Connor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad