Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock Draft(Your pick has been made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I would just rather do that at 31. I just think there are players too good to pass up at 21, with equally as high upside who are probably safer bets.

I'd rather swing for the fences at 31...McKenzie did say there are plenty of scouts who have Kylington falling out of the 1st round. If somebody snags him before them, thats fine, they took the risk and they could still 'reach' for Dunn or the like.

i simply dont like the 'pick management' of Oliver at 21.

Yup. Guy dropped faster than Hillarys poll numbers.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Kylington

I really hope we can trade up from 31 and grab him instead of using 21 though. I don't think he falls to 31.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Kylington. It's a no brainer for me. He has the highest upside of anybody left, is a LHD, as well as a fantastic offensive defenseman capable of being a PP QB. He checks every box for what the Sabres could use on the blueline. I guarantee he goes in the 1st round there's just far too much potential there.

Blitz

Let's Go B-U-F-F-A-L-O!!!
Dec 14, 2009
Ontario
Ideally I would like to see the #21 either flipped in a package for top-6 help, or dealt to move up as I don't see anyone that really grabs my attention past #18 or so.

If we could move up be packaging #21 & #31 to get to #16 I would like to see GMTM grab Nick Merkely (in real life, i see he's gone) or Paul Bittner...

If, however we are picking at #21 I would like to see either Jake DeBrusk or Oliver Kylington, and use #31 to try & grab Dylan Sprong.

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
kylington had a rough year and that is why he'll most likely will be there at 21 so i'd pick him.

As for our 2nd round, Jens looke, sprong with our #31 would be nice. unless samsonov is still there at #31

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Kylington.

LD with top pairing potential (albeit high end bust potential too). Still think we have enough qunatity that we can afford to take that risk. Not that I don't love me some Colin White, but I don't see top line potential with him which is what we need most IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad