Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock Draft(Your pick has been made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyMacSen

2nd round Chlapik!
Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa, ON
Just curious, where have people seen Boeser play? Unfortunately I've never had a chance to see him on tv or live so I can't really comment on him, but would like to know where all the hype is coming from.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Just curious, where have people seen Boeser play? Unfortunately I've never had a chance to see him on tv or live so I can't really comment on him, but would like to know where all the hype is coming from.

There isn't much hype but he has pretty good potential. Possible 30 goal scorer in his prime.

I've only seen him ranked high in Button's list.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

It's a little tougher to watch USHL games but there is some websites available like fasthockey.com which is probably the best option out there. You can watch pretty much any junior hockey game on there, it's awesome if you scout or just like to watch up and coming youngsters. It costs around 300$/ year or you can get a month for around 25. This is the go to site if you're looking for great feeds. Sometimes, I've seen games on Usagoals.com (and it's free) but you won't find every game and the feeds are not that great either of course.

Boeser is a great player, led the USHL in goals this year while being 3rd in shots. He's the best player on his team but it's good to also keep in mind that he was playing with Tommy Novak for most of the season and Novak is one of the best playmakers in this draft also. When Novak missed some games, Boeser was still playing good hockey so that's a good sign. He's one of the best goal scorers in this draft without a doubt. He's on the ''smaller'' side at 180 pds and 5'11'' but that's not a big problem. He needs to be stronger on the puck and work on his game when he doesn't have the puck but that's common ground for young talented players. He may go earlier than expected depending on what teams are looking for.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
It's a little tougher to watch USHL games but there is some websites available like fasthockey.com which is probably the best option out there. You can watch pretty much any junior hockey game on there, it's awesome if you scout or just like to watch up and coming youngsters. It costs around 300$/ year or you can get a month for around 25. This is the go to site if you're looking for great feeds. Sometimes, I've seen games on Usagoals.com (and it's free) but you won't find every game and the feeds are not that great either of course.

Boeser is a great player, led the USHL in goals this year while being 3rd in shots. He's the best player on his team but it's good to also keep in mind that he was playing with Tommy Novak for most of the season and Novak is one of the best playmakers in this draft also. When Novak missed some games, Boeser was still playing good hockey so that's a good sign. He's one of the best goal scorers in this draft without a doubt. He's on the ''smaller'' side at 180 pds and 5'11'' but that's not a big problem. He needs to be stronger on the puck and work on his game when he doesn't have the puck but that's common ground for young talented players. He may go earlier than expected depending on what teams are looking for.

boeser is listed as 6'1 192 on elite. He use to be smallish but i thought he grew

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
boeser is listed as 6'1 192 on elite. He use to be smallish but i thought he grew

Everywhere I look it's different :dunno: In my notes I had him at 5'11'' but it's very possible he got bigger. That's good news if he's almost at 195. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad