Kotkaniemi finishes the season with 27 points in 79 games.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
its quite surprising how many top picks that don't work out well. From Nolan Patrick, Yakupv, Gudbranson, Puljujärvi, the list just goes on.
Nolan Patrick never popped out to me as an elite talent however I did see top six center injuries derailed him rather than flaming out like the others listed

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
This is so weird....he had such a strong start too.

13 points in his first 14 games, including 6 goals. Pace of 35 goals and 76 points. I know it's just 14 games, but it was a really strong start, and I figured he could maybe finally break out and score ~20-25 goals and ~55-60 points.

Instead - only 12 points in the following 64 games, before adding 2 more in the final game of season.

Reactions: KKWG11 and cptjeff

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Damn KoKo lives rent free in Habs fans heads. Why do you still care? Also once again he will outscore the entire Habs team in the playoffs this year.

Some of you people in this board should really stop telling Canes fans how bad their moves are (KoKo, Kuzy, Andersen) because you are salty about how it went down. At least until the Canes stop being and elite top 5 team and your team isn't trash.
Blame your teams obnoxious twitter account for bringing so much attention to this useless player. As recently as October they were gloating about how great Kotkaniemi was.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Blame your teams obnoxious twitter account for bringing so much attention to this useless player. As recently as October they were gloating about how great Kotkaniemi was.

Yes he's a player on the owner of the Twitter accounts team. Are team twitter accounts support to roast their own players?

And why are you guys trolling Canes twitter?

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Gallagher is grossly overpaid because Marc Bergevin was a clown GM, he's been washed for years and still found a way to outscore your 23 yo plug. It's embarrassing not matter how you try to spin it, enjoy the next 6 years.
I swear to god some habs fans can’t understand sarcasm and take things way too seriously. Chill out
Next 6 years of making the playoffs and being a top team in the league? Sure thing. You… ummm… have a nice summer there ok?
We want the team to be well rested for next year long playoff run.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Can you blame Habs fans? Drafting this loser instead of Brady Tkachuk or Quinn Hughes.
I for one was lobbying for Dobson over KK as I was for McAvoy over Sergachev in their year. Hire me dear NHL GMs

Back on the KK topic, what an underwhelming mid player he's turned out to be, when he took the offer sheet, it must have been relief for Bergevin knowing that he won't have to live with the mistake of signing him long term

Reactions: HabsQC

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
This is Habs fans version of making the playoffs. Not much else to look forward to I guess.
You must not be aware, I don't think the fanbase has been as excited as they are recently

Slaf exploding, Hutson debut, another top pick, depth of prospects as deep as it's ever been

We have tons to look forward too even our capitain made it sound that way after the game last night, you can tell even the players know we're going right places

Enjoy KK

Are they still tweeting about him?

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Has the perfect contract to be bought out. Then sign Guentzel long term.

8dzj2i.jpg

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Just over $800K/year for his buyout cap hit.

That seems like a no-brainer, especially considering all the solid FAs they need to re-sign.

Jamaican Patty

Jul 13, 2023
LOL this lives RENT FREE in Montreal fans heads.

Maybe next year?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Making this thread means the kid will have a great playoff just because. Canes fans will chest pump, and he goes back to a 30 point pace next season. The universe has a sense of humor.

Reactions: Colezuki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad