Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
You might want to edit the poll, you can only vote for one option right now.

Reactions: BumDum

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Went Mantha now Konecny future. If they switched teams there 0 doubt in my mind that Mantha outscores Konecny. It's hard to judge a forward on a historically bad team.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
I'm a Wings fan and I love Mantha and still think he has a ton more to show, but this is still definitely Konecny.

He's 2 years younger, he scores more, he plays center, he's more consistent, he's not injury prone.

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Konenky can do it all while Mantha is a pure scorer. Rather have a player who can create and finish and do all the things to win games.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Be fair. Mantha had excellent season on historically bad team! Better than TK a bit even he had career season. But as some people said, TK is younger and is not injury-prone like Mantha. My votes: Mantha now, Konecny future. So, could I trade TK for Mantha as a Philly fan? Really not.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I'm a Wings fan and I love Mantha and still think he has a ton more to show, but this is still definitely Konecny.

He's 2 years younger, he scores more, he plays center, he's more consistent, he's not injury prone.
The last is most significant. If Mantha weren't injury prone it would be much closer.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Really sad it seems we will never see Mantha in his prime on a good team with an elite offensive centre. He’s not necessarily an optimal line driver, but he has every skill you could want out of a complementary player. I really think he’s the quality of player who could break 50 goals and push for 100 points if he ever had the chance to play with a McDavid, Eichel, Pettersson, or Barzal for a full season.

Loved TK since his AAA days, though. Would take Mantha now, Konecny future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad