Konecny is creating some rivality with divisional oponnents

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Konecny had a fight yesterday against Jordan Eberle. He has 5 fights during his NHL career. ALL of them were against divisional rivals!

I LOVE WHAT TK IS DOING.

He is creating some rivality with divisional teams again. We need that. I want that. I was really sad that over past 7(?) seasons there wasnt any rivality with teams like Rangers, Caps or Isles. Penguins are Penguins, here was and is rivality always.

Konecny fights in NHL:
2016-2017: vs. Brandon Pirri (NYR)
2017-2018: vs. S. Prince (NYI), vs. TJ Oshie (WSH)
2018-2019: vs. R. Strome (NYR), vs. J. Eberle (NYI)

So, 2 fights against Rangers and Isles, 1 fight against Caps.

Plus there is a lot of hard battles, hard speaking to oponnents, hard hits against divisional teams (like against Devils on Friday). HE IS A TRUE FLYER!!!

It would be really great if our young core (TK, Patrick, Provorov, Myers, Oskar, Hart...) have some rivality with teams like Devils, Caps, Isles, Rags!

We love you TK! Keep that way!

And I said before, TK is my future captain (probably after Couturier who should be next captain after Giroux).

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
I’m pretty impressed with Patrick to be quite honest. TK was said to have some grit to his game right from the get go, but Patrick has shown a lot this year. In this new NHL your going to have to be able to stick up for yourself and Patrick has shown if he thinks he was wronged, he’s going to retaliate. I’m really liking this new core going forward, especially on D....exciting times in the future

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I’m pretty impressed with Patrick to be quite honest. TK was said to have some grit to his game right from the get go, but Patrick has shown a lot this year. In this new NHL your going to have to be able to stick up for yourself and Patrick has shown if he thinks he was wronged, he’s going to retaliate. I’m really liking this new core going forward, especially on D....exciting times in the future

How would you rate Patrick's season this year?

I'm sure you would have liked to see improved offensive numbers but sounds like he's look natural in a top 6 position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad