GDT: Knights @ Flames - 8PM - SNW

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Last game of the worst season of all time, just have to hope that it doesn’t get worse on lottery day

Projected Flames lines as per Steinberg

Gaudreau-Janko-Ferland
Bennett-Backlund-Foo
Frolik-Shore-Brouwer
Hathaway-Stajan-Lazar

Gio-Hamilton
Kulak-Stone
Andersson-Bart

The Flames outplayed Vegas in the two previous meetings that I remember, but lost in classic Flames fashion. I expect history to repeat itself tonight.

Regardless, go team! The Heat are also playing this afternoon for anyone interested

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
It's only few games, but it's good to see GG mixing the lines and seeing what might work and who migh have chemistry. And Shore and Foo getting minutes and experience.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
It's been a long two years but finally the Gulutzan era is at an end. I expect him to just tell the guys to play pond hockey and we end up winning 8-5 or something.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Get to see this game tonight, unfortunately don’t see the flames winning this one but eh, a lot of the time when pressure is completely off players play better. Like Karri Ramone said, just tell them to play pond hockey and have fun. What’s the worst that can happen in this game.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
download_1.jpg

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The good thing is it's GG last game as a Flames.

If not, it's the beginning of the end for BT.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Foo has been good. If he keeps it up he could be on the roster next season.

He has 13 shots in his last 2 games and a lot of scoring chances. He was a volume shooter in the AHL too. He's also a lot more skilled than a guy like Hathaway so maybe he can actually sustain NHL level play.

Reactions: snipetype

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Looking at that Ferland, leeching points by making brilliant passes

Gaudreau-Jankowski-Ferland

Only took 81 games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad