Knights fans: The "in-game experience".

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
At the beginning of this season, several posters have indicated some dissatisfaction with their in-game experience. Some have identified the music being played as stale and expressed a need for a change. To that end, here's a challenge for fellow Knights fans: Post a music selection that's different, but that you feel, might be appropriate to set the mood. I'll start with this link to my choice:

I'll look forward to hearing some new selections.

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
London thread???
Originally, I'd intended to post this thread on the Knights forum, but it somehow ended up in this general discussion area. However, if other teams fanbases wish to participate and suggest some alternative music for their respective home arenas, you're more than welcome to do so.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
My opinion will be unpopular but I like the goal song the way it is.
I am in agreement with punting Sweet Caroline and kiss cam is the dumbest in game thing ever. Think about this in an era where the Storm can't have Spike dance to Cotton Eyed Joe anymore ( yes I understand it just drawing a comparison) how do we think a promotion putting people on the spot to kiss on another is a good idea.
This last one I understand is super expensive but after attending games at " The Aud " our video board and video experience is very skimpy. Maybe put some of that ticket price increase into a fund for a new video board :)

Reactions: Purple Phart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad