Line Combos: Knies and Minten together?

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
One thing I’d love to know is how the inclusion of Knies and Minten might affect the ‘mood’ of the rest of the team. IF, and I believe Knies to be a lock, he and Minten can inject some youthful energy and joy into this line-up I would consider that to be a bonus to whatever ‘hockey’ skills they bring to the team.

While I am concerned about a few things with this team, I think my greatest issue is that come the playoffs, their fear of losing saps their desire to win - if that makes sense. They play a somewhat ‘soulless’ game, they lack passion and stall in big moments. I am not suggesting the two kids would be carrying the team, but perhaps they, simply be being young and talented, would inject some life into a group with too much scar tissue.

We’ve, for many years, looked to veterans for leadership and experience to help us break through. It hasn’t worked. Perhaps some kids unafraid of failure is what might help our best players relax and play to their abilities when it matters most.
This. I see this a lot in Cowan. Plays the same way if his team is up 3 goals or down 3 goals. I’m excited to see what he does in the O this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad