Klingberg pulverizes Harkins' ankles, then scores

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Brutal defensive effort there, from the Jets player. :laugh:

Klinger has broken a few ankles over the years, he's really good at walking that blueline and can dangle as good as any other d-man IMO.

Stars forced to eat another loser point last night though.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I always love to see the words fans use on here when one of their players from the team they cheer for does something that gets them all super wound up....

Pulverizes

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
OP talking about when he dekes the checker at the point until the guy topples over then walks in and rips one past the goalie.

Well obviously... I was speaking about words that fans use in threads to describe other certain situations.

Seemed pretty self explanatory to me, but I apologize if I made it confusing

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Good patience, but he didn't have to do much in terms of fancy stick handling or skating, that was a pretty common sequence for a Dman at the point. Harkins just had terrible technique trying to block the shots

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
Good patience, but he didn't have to do much in terms of fancy stick handling or skating, that was a pretty common sequence for a Dman at the point. Harkins just had terrible technique trying to block the shots

It's been a shit season so far for Stars fans, and likely to be another shit season again.

Let them fans enjoy their sporadic moments of exaggerated superlatives.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
OP got me at the title. I thought Klingberg SHOT on Harkin's ankle and shattered it lol

The I saw the descriptive "funny" and thought OP was sadist.

I'm glad OP is not a monster, only Klingberg

Spurdo

Nov 2, 2021
Another classic is when a fan overeacts to a average body check and uses the word "obliterate" in the title when making a thread lol

It's the Ben Shapiro approach to titles.

"Klingberg absolutely DEMOLISHES Harkins' ankles then scores with FACTS and LOGIC".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad