Klingberg fastest defensemen in Dallas Stars history to score 100 points

JA

Congratulations to him.

Also, congratulations to his brother Olle for being invited to have high quality sushi with HF's resident sushi expert and NHL sushi insider ElfanuReinhard* during the World Cup of Hockey.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=118279149
What are your favourite sushi types people? Note only traditional sushi allowed, so that means no California Rolls or any type of Makizushi (Where the rice is on the outside instead of inside) for that matter.

For myself personally enjoy Uni (Sea Urchin) a lot, as well as Salmon, Maguro (Tuna), and Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna). Prefer them to be Nigiri instead of Maki, because I like the extra taste of fish rather than just simply rice and seaweed.

I'm going to have high quality sushi with Olle Klingberg (If he decides to come to TO) and a bunch of other Japanese and Swedish friends during the World Cup of Hockey.
Dynamite roll is not traditional. DJ Amadio the trainer for the Nashville Predators told me he is a big fan of Uni Sushi, Mattias Ekholm, Roman Josi are fans of Teppanyaki sushi as well from what I know from the trainers haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
What a absolute steal with a 5th round pick. Congrats to the Stars scouting dept there. Great atmosphere for his career to take off. I hope he keeps the points coming, I picked him last year in my draft and again this year. Last season when I picked him I got confused looks from everyone and a couple "who's that?". :laugh: Everyone knows who he is now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad