Post-Game Talk: KK's $20 signing bonus wins again. Ducharme's team loses once again.

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
Perry, Danault and Kotkaniemi would be respectively #2, #3 and #6 as far a points leader goes. On top of that Habs lost their #1 defenseman and their #1 goaltender. No wonder they do so poorly, even before the injuries and covid case. I don't know if it was just a case of players not wanting to resign here tho, hope so otherwise it was truthfully awful asset management.
Agreed. If Price was not injured, this team would be floating around a playoff spot. But I think everyone knows Price has been carrying the team for years.

Reactions: BLONG7

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Perry, Danault and Kotkaniemi would be respectively #2, #3 and #6 as far a points leader goes. On top of that Habs lost their #1 defenseman and their #1 goaltender. No wonder they do so poorly, even before the injuries and covid case. I don't know if it was just a case of players not wanting to resign here tho, hope so otherwise it was truthfully awful asset management.

In the case of Perry pretty sure it was. He signed 1 millions a year for two years in TB. No way MB did not offer him that considering the way he played in playoffs last year.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
In the case of Perry pretty sure it was. He signed 1 millions a year for two years in TB. No way MB did not offer him that considering the way he played in playoffs last year.

I don't know I could see MB not wanting to give him that 2nd year and instead stick to a 1 year deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad