Kitchener Rangers 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2009
Anyone there see what happened at the buzzer? The broadcast only caught part of it, but from what I saw and the way the Soo player fell (and reacted) I dreaded it could have possibly been a slew foot because I know the league cracks down on those and don't wanna lose whoever.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Anyone there see what happened at the buzzer? The broadcast only caught part of it, but from what I saw and the way the Soo player fell (and reacted) I dreaded it could have possibly been a slew foot because I know the league cracks down on those and don't wanna lose whoever.

Xhekaj received a match penalty for slewfooting, but I didn't see it.

Mar 12, 2009
Xhekaj received a match penalty for slewfooting, but I didn't see it.
That's what I was worried about.

If he wanted to rough things up and take a roughing and a 10 at the end of a losing game I wouldn't care, but taking it to this level gets him out of future games. The way he responded last game and how he played this game, especially how he responded to a weak slashing call by the refs seemed promising. *Sigh*.

Reactions: EvenSteven

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
I watched the replay a few times and thought that might be the case the way the Soo player went down. Stupid stupid stupid.
So many on this forum had it “called”, basically a ticking a time bomb until the next boneheaded play. Sad he seems to be a decent hockey player really but how long does the team put up with his selfishness? Tough call for the Coach / GM but how do you get thru this kids apparent “thick head”?

Rangers True Blue

Aug 2, 2017
upload_2021-10-30_8-36-58.png
It seems that Xhekaj benched himself...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad