Confirmed with Link: Kirill Tyutyayev coming to NA next season, signs with GR

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Best use of him is playing him with power forward. Tyutyaev like to play behind the net , setting up partners. I'd put him with Smith

Reactions: BSHH and Killerjas

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Very cool. Need a lot of patience though, I don't think this will be an easy transition for him both on and off the ice.

I would hope they give him a care package.

Translator/Cultural coach.
Player to live with from the team.
Financial advisor.

IMO, that would help.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I would hope they give him a care package.

Translator/Cultural coach.
Player to live with from the team.
Financial advisor.

IMO, that would help.
He's gonna be making roughly $70k in GR even if he signs with the Wings. They'll just tell him not to blow it all at the nudie clubs.

Plus he's not a superstar or anything.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Not even on an NHL deal, interesting prove it choice by him. I hope he transitions to NA well, excited to see him.

Yzerman is just so damn smart. Not wasting NHL contract spot for him, but offers an AHL deal.

Tyutyayev is outside of the NHL contract limits, but think the player will get more money with an AHL deal, than with NHL ELC deal.

I'm quite sure there's more money involved, because he would have got bigger KHL offers, than NHL ELC, but giving a bit more with an AHL deal, we got this guy to North America.

This is all Steve Yzerman, stretching the NHL CBA.

Last edited:

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I know he looked like he would quickly do very well very in VHL, and also looked like he could play in an adult league in Belarus, but I'm still looking at him listed at under 150 pounds. So if that's still true, this is going to be a steep climb for him. I mean if you can gain 15-20 pounds of muscle, you still end up under 170, if you're him.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
I know he looked like he would quickly do very well very in VHL, and also looked like he could play in an adult league in Belarus, but I'm still looking at him listed at under 150 pounds. So if that's still true, this is going to be a steep climb for him. I mean if you can gain 15-20 pounds of muscle, you still end up under 170, if you're him.
The numbers on Elite Prospects are not up to date, I think he was 178 cm & 77 kg already in 2019-2020 so about 5'10/170.

Last edited:

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Small but skilled guy. Needs to gain some weight.

Hope he performs!

This is the (Tampa Bay) way.

mando.gif

Reactions: Retire91

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Yzerman is just so damn smart. Not wasting NHL contract spot for him, but offers an AHL deal.

Tyutyayev is outside of the NHL contract limits, but think the player will get more money with an AHL deal, than with NHL ELC deal.

I'm quite sure there's more money involved, because he would have got bigger KHL offers, than NHL ELC, but giving a bit more with an AHL deal, we got this guy to North America.

This is all Steve Yzerman, stretching the NHL CBA.

He wouldn't be getting a bigger offer in the KHL than a NHL ELC. They have like a 12 million dollar cap and he isn't anything special.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Pretty big commitment showed by him to come to AHL.. Seems like he has personal sights on making an impact in the NHL really hope it works out for him. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Winger98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad