Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
1DFDDE5C-20CF-43B2-8865-3F1062123181.jpeg

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
It was painful watching Byram during the playoffs. Now they’ve sold low on a tall young player they rushed to the NHL and who was coming off a hand injury that prevented him from lifting weights to build his strength.

Belfour20

Jul 26, 2005
Better value than I thought we were going to get for Dach at this point of his career (we might get burned in the long run, but he hasn't developed as quickly as it was looking early on before his injury). Don't hate this one compared to the deal earlier today.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
Habs Fan.

Would anyone like to share what we're getting? Our board isn't too happy about the trade, just wanted to get some clarity. Thanks.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Hawks traded Debrincat to draft a defenseman after passing on Bowen Byram to draft Kirby Dach, who they also traded.

Sums up the state of this front office pretty well. Just chaos.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Habs Fan.

Would anyone like to share what we're getting? Our board isn't too happy about the trade, just wanted to get some clarity. Thanks.

No way to tell. Could be robbery, could be a good trade for both teams, could be absolute shit.

Dach's development was completely botched by management and his injury. Knowing our luck, he turns into a 1C.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Habs Fan.

A young talented player who needed/needs a fresh start. It’s all there to be a very good player going forwards. Hawks rushed him unfortunately. Roll of the dice no doubt for your team.

Reactions: SlafySZN and Habs13

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Hawks traded Debrincat to draft a defenseman after passing on Bowen Byram to draft Kirby Dach, who they also traded.

Sums up the state of this front office pretty well. Just chaos.
Two different front offices. So yeah. I guess chaos if you think totally different staffs should act as if they were one staff.

I get outside fans being still flummoxed but not refulsrs here. Ya gotta move on. Don't stay in the sunk cost fallacy and just push put pieces to try to tank.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Habs Fan.

Give him time to grow into his frame and regain his confidence and he’ll likely turn into a good 2nd liner.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Davidson sure is running like team like an NHL 22 franchise. He is young enough to have played the series throughout the years...

I'm on the fence with the trade. Depends what Dach does and what the pick turns into.

There's is no reason to watch the team next year. Dach's progress was one of them.

Reactions: Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad