GDT: kings vs peasants - pre-valentine's day edition

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
What are the odds that the Kings, who are a superior team, take it to the Canes tonight and the board is right back to complaining about Francis, Peters, no moves, no callups etc..?

Odds? Pfft. If we win it's all sunshine and roses. If we lose, it's...

dr-jekyll-and-mr-hyde-smash.gif

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
My last game before I head back to Scotland. Going for a four game point streak. Don’t let me down.

Do you happen to know 2 dudes that played in some Scottish beer league that had an affiliation with the Whalers back in the day, and were at a dive pub in London June 14th, 2006 ~1AM to watch game 5 against the Oilers, one of which was wearing both a Whalers and a Canes Jersey and the other was wearing a Devils jersey?

andy500

Jul 5, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Do you happen to know 2 dudes that played in some Scottish beer league that had an affiliation with the Whalers back in the day, and were at a dive pub in London June 14th, 2006 ~1AM to watch game 5 against the Oilers, one of which was wearing both a Whalers and a Canes Jersey and the other was wearing a Devils jersey?

I was 12 on June 14th, 2006 and did not know who the Carolina Hurricanes were. It seems unlikely.

I didn't take an interest in hockey until the year after.

I am interested though - how does one wear two jerseys in a way that allows other people to know he has both jerseys on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad