GDT: Kings vs Oilers: Game 40 7pts out of a playoff spot 19:30 start

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
McDavid once talked about how much he hated losing and how badly he wants to win the cup. Haven't seen that attitude from him all year. He's an incredible talent no doubt and one of the best players in the game, but he needs to stoke his competitive fire. Guys like Crosby play like they're possessed, McDavid needs to find some of that.
a girlfriend (career killer) will do that to you..

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
If you think he's average at best which means below average most of the time, then I really don't want your kool-aid.

The original post was saying that we had 3 elite centers. I'm not saying I don't like what RNH contributes, but he's not elite. He's an average 2nd line center. That's fact.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
What makes it worse is Remenda sounding like a f***ing 12 year old. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
McDavid once talked about how much he hated losing and how badly he wants to win the cup. Haven't seen that attitude from him all year. He's an incredible talent no doubt and one of the best players in the game, but he needs to stoke his competitive fire. Guys like Crosby play like they're possessed, McDavid needs to find some of that.
-1 you can not be serious...he is literally the only reason I watch this shitty team.

Reactions: TB12

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Welp. Looks like my decision to skip this one was the right call.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don't disagree, but he's also not the reason that PP isn't effective. The setup is fatally flawed. I criticized the **** out of it last year and its the same one.

His lack of speed and urgency on the first PP nearly caused a goal against in the first period. He’s one of the many reasons the PP is bad. Although it’s not his fault that the coaches keep pumping him out there on the PP.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Loltestu, brings the puck back into our zone for no reason and gives it away immediately.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I know why our PP is so bad. It has to practice against our PK.

And holy f*** what the hell was that

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
There it is. Back to back 5-0 losses.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Can the next GDT just be us making mom jokes about every Oiler player throughout?

Reactions: 204hockey

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Klefboms 2 shots...5 feet wide or a solid crest.
If you assembled a highlight reel of Klef's offense it would be damn impressive, but he's no offensive D and has no instinct for it. In fact no one on our defense can support the offense in any way other than the basics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad