GDT: Kings vs Jackets | 6pm | Game 27

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Elvis entered the game with a 4.82 GAA and manages to leave the game with it going even higher. Oh well….on to OT. Ros deserves to get the winner

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
6-5 Jackets win! Laine with a move that is indescribable (ok just a toedrag of sorts) and then the puck bounces in off Gaudreau. They're reviewing it though. Johnny barely touches it (with his hand?) and then Fiala fumbles it into goal. Should be a good goal...

Edit: Looks to me that Johnny touches it with his inner elbow or something, not really even the glove. Dunno about the rule but Fiala making contact multiple times should be an own goal... Edit 2: And it's a goal, Jackets win!

Reactions: Fro

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
That's not even a goal unless Fiala puts it in. They can't call that back, let the guys go home.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The chemistry Roslo and Laine have is pretty nice. Saw it at the end of last season as well when Roslo started scoring like madman when they were put on the same line.

KJ-Roslo-Laine some game please?
I hope not. Many dirty work, for/backecking, very good passing. He's inexperienced but it's a question of time. Besides, we have very good two lines. Chinakhov -- Roslovic -- Laine and Johnson -- Sillinger -- Marchenko.

Btw, I would like to apologize Lars. He really had good coaching.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Is this his first 4 point game? I'm honestly not sure. Roslovic has had heaters every year.

Overcommits just like Elvis. Any cross ice movement and he's beat.

Jack has had 3 four point nights in his career. this is actually his second one with the Jackets. he had a 4 point night last season against Detroit. his other 4 point night came in 2019 with the Jets against… the ducks. man really loves playing los angeles area teams.

in fact if you combine his career totals vs LA/Anaheim, he has 15 points in 18 career games.

stats of the night :)

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Sillinger with about 10% expected goals. Absolutely buried yet again.

Why is he in the NHL still?
- he played in the NHL last year which means can't be sent down anymore
- there are other young 1st rounders playing on the team, if they're with the team he has to be too
- he's a son of former Blue Jacket
- he has a celebrity gf
- he doesn't have any issues with skating, it's just a mysterious, unexplainable "sophomore slump"

What is so difficult for you to understand here? :sarcasm:

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
- he played in the NHL last year which means can't be sent down anymore
- there are other young 1st rounders playing on the team, if they're with the team he has to be too
- he's a son of former Blue Jacket
- he has a celebrity gf
- he doesn't have any issues with skating, it's just a mysterious, unexplainable "sophomore slump"

What is so difficult for you to understand here? :sarcasm:

okay, I know you’re being entirely sarcastic about his skating…. right? lol

Reactions: tunnelvision

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad