Kings Vision: Kings Vision: Stanley Cup Moments DVD/Blu-Ray Promo

KingsVision

Jun 24, 2009

Stanley Cup Moments is coming to Blu-Ray and DVD. Kings Vision gives you an exclusive and intimate inside look at the moments that made the LA Kings the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions. Own your own copy today.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
keep-calm-and-take-my-money.png

Can't wait for the sequel ;)

2081531941_fd97b7fdef.jpg

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Argh another thing that it appears Canadians cannot order. I emailed the contact email and hopefully there is still a way for Canadians to order it. I realize that this might be something to do with it being a donation to the Kings Care Foundation and perhaps foreign donations to charities are not allowed.

With this being released nearly a year after the Kings' won, I wonder if it would have been better marketed during the lockout?

KingsVision

Jun 24, 2009
Argh another thing that it appears Canadians cannot order. I emailed the contact email and hopefully there is still a way for Canadians to order it. I realize that this might be something to do with it being a donation to the Kings Care Foundation and perhaps foreign donations to charities are not allowed.

With this being released nearly a year after the Kings' won, I wonder if it would have been better marketed during the lockout?

What issue did you have? The disks will play without issue in Canada.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I'd like to take credit for coming up with the idea to release this on blu-ray since I kept repeating it after every one of the Cup moments videos were posted here by KingsVision ;)

I already have the commemorative book with the Bob Miller call of Game 6 on DVD, the Official 2012 NHL Stanley Cup on blu-ray, and also purchased Don Cherry's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em on blu-ray from Amazon.ca, which features tons of Kings footage. I love adding to my collection of whatever footage is out there of the Kings Cup run.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
What issue did you have? The disks will play without issue in Canada.

The issue I had is that the order form does not allow Canadian shipping addresses. The dropdown list only has US states listed, thus I cannot put in my address.

So many things I cannot order being Canadian. The Team LA Store will advertise things online and not on their webstore. When I call the Staples Center location, I am told they don't ship to Canada.

KingsVision

Jun 24, 2009
The issue I had is that the order form does not allow Canadian shipping addresses. The dropdown list only has US states listed, thus I cannot put in my address.

So many things I cannot order being Canadian. The Team LA Store will advertise things online and not on their webstore. When I call the Staples Center location, I am told they don't ship to Canada.

Try now! FIXED for Canadian orders.

http://lakings.com/moments

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Came in the mail today, and it's fantastic. They edited it so that each one flows to the next seamlessly, and there's some great outtakes at the end during the credits.

Come cool extras too including the Game 6 intro and the photographing/video of the Cup engraving and the Kings names on the Cup.

Great stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad