Group A Practice – 10 a.m.
Group A vs. B Scrimmage – 10:50 a.m.
Group B Practice – 12:25 p.m.
Group C Practice – 1 p.m.
Wednesday, September 28

Group A – 10 a.m.
Group B – 11:15 a.m.
Group C – 1:15 p.m.
Game vs. San Jose – 7 p.m. (Toyota Arena)
Sunday, September 25

Group B – 10 a.m.
Group C – 11:30 a.m.
Game @ San Jose – 4 p.m.

1663864938425.png
1663864956705.png

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Groups, which make it easy to deduce early lines:

Edit: Group C appears to be all the first cuts and invites lol

Austin Wagner – Nate Thompson – James Stefan
Justin Nachbaur – Riley Fiddler-Schultz – Brett Kemp
Eric Alarie – Kaleb Lawrence

Cameron Gaunce – Landon Kosior
Marc Lajoie – Cameron Supryka

Jacob Ingham
David Hrenak

Last edited:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Looks like the organization is going to give Fagemo the first chance to be the RW with Moore and Danault for as long as VA is out. And I think that is the right move. He has the best combo of skill, speed and finish out of any of the other potential guys. He will have to play well and hold off a guy like Vilardi, but they know what they have in Vilardi, he has had numerous chances and has just never shown anything, time for SF to get a look before the waiver questions hit him next year

Kempe- Kopitar-Fiala
Moore- Danault -Fagemo (Arvidsson)
Iafallo - Byfield -Kaliyev
Lemieux- Lizotte - Grundstrom

Lias and Vilardi the extra forwards. It’s just so weird, it’s obvious they have very little faith in either player but just seem so unwilling to cut bait.

Kupari unfortunately looks like he has an uphill battle to make the team and is destined for the AHL.

JAD looks like he will be auditioning for other teams to potentially make a waiver claim. The emergence of Lizotte playing exactly the role they expected out of JAD was probably the end for him.

When VA comes back it’s likely Fagemo goes down. But I think when an injury hits that requires IR that Kupari or Fagemo are brought right back up, depending on whether it’s a scorer or a grinder who is hurt.

Tobias Bjornfot’s career continues to not really go as planned, unfortunately. It sure seems the Kings don’t think highly of him anymore. Shocking for a player who made the team out of camp at 18 and was a regular at 19 to be fighting for a roster spot at 21. His plummet down the depth chart at the end of last season probably was pretty telling.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
That third line has potential and if it has Iafallo on it you KNOW TM will give them some extra minutes :P

Edit: more love for that line!

Kaliyev is going to score a lot of goals with Byfield feeding him the puck. (Byfeeding)

I have high hopes for Iafallo. Not at level of the Frank Sinatra song. So rubber tree plants can consider themselves safe for the time being.

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Kaliyev is going to score a lot of goals with Byfield feeding him the puck. (Byfeeding)

I have high hopes for Iafallo. Not at level of the Frank Sinatra song. So rubber tree plants can consider themselves safe for the time being.
If Iafallo can come out with the same juice he started with last year, that line will present major matchup problems and should see some heavily tilted ice in their favor.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I think the players that the Kings can afford to trade are Bjornfot, Lias, Thomas.

I don’t think the Kings should close the door on Vilardi. He has great vision. Probably the best from the prospects. I think Kupari HAS to have a spot on the team. He’s extremely good. Don’t know why he has such a short leash.

Believe it’s the shoulder clean up he had over the summer
The amount the Kassian crushed him I’d be surprised if he had a shoulder left

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
I think the players that the Kings can afford to trade are Bjornfot, Lias, Thomas.

I don’t think the Kings should close the door on Vilardi. He has great vision. Probably the best from the prospects. I think Kupari HAS to have a spot on the team. He’s extremely good. Don’t know why he has such a short leash.

Yeah I remember towards the end of the last season Kupari really put it together, I'd say he was the most improved prospect behind Kaliyev. He's pretty much exactly what you want where you have him replace an older more expensive player, but not sure they're gonna make room for him.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Because he doesn't use his size and speed to his advantage. He also has a good shot, but doesn't use it. There were so many games where you didn't notice him on the ice at all. He and Valardi are in the same situation and will be fighting for a spot, nothing is for sure right now.

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Because he doesn't use his size and speed to his advantage. He also has a good shot, but doesn't use it. There were so many games where you didn't notice him on the ice at all. He and Valardi are in the same situation and will be fighting for a spot, nothing is for sure right now.
Were you watching him at the end of the season and in the playoffs? He was 100% using his speed and size. Two examples here:

And here:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He really came together as the season went on. Throwing hits, retrieving the puck, and making plays. He was definitely the best. It was between Kaliyev and him. I don’t see why you’d strip away his icetime when he was blossoming. It makes no sense to me. I don’t think you can find a single
Person here that would say Kupari wasn’t arguably the best prospect behind Kaliyev

Were you watching him at the end of the season and in the playoffs? He was 100% using his speed and size. Two examples here:

And here:

I don’t think people realize how much Kupari drove the line he was on. It was all him.

beedee

Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for posting the schedule RJ! I was hoping to go on Saturday, but my kid has a bday party to attend at 12 noon, ugh! That being said, I could bring both of my daughters watch until about 11:30!

Might drag the family out to Sunday's practice. It's been a tradition of mine to take my oldest (7) to every training camp.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
@All The Kings Men , can you find out what preseason games will be televised?
October 2nd on Bally Sports West
October 4th on Bally Sports SoCal (Ducks channel)
October 6th on Bally Sports West
October 8th on Bally Sports SoCal

Wonder how Durzi got injured. I'd be sweating a bit if I was him with Clarke hot on his heels.
Shoulder surgery at the end of last season. Not unexpected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad