Kings Article: Kings To Hold News Conference Thursday At 4 p.m.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Surprised Jim Hill didn't ask any of them about the Lakers' struggles this season. "You guys struggled in the regular season last year. What advice would you give the Lakers?"

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I'm going to put this out there now, if anyone has an extra replica banner and replica ring, I'd love them. Of course, nobody on here will part with these, but if you find some at the game nobody wants I would be forever grateful. Also, I'd love a program from opening night. If anyone can hook me up, let me know.

bobafettish*

its great they are giving money to charity but did it really need a press conference.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
P.U.

THAT was a presser worth missing.

25 players at training camp.

No time for tryouts.

5 lines and 4 sets of D for camp.

(all DL quotes)

Oh, DS is one of my favorite press conference coaches of all time. I did a spit take when the NPR girls question was answered. DS has the best facial reaction to press questions.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Whats with dean grilling Patrick O'Neil... not that im complaining

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Well that was forgettable, but it was good to see them all again, know that Dean still has the company checkbook, and I loved that opening video with Bob's call at the end. Can't wait for that to hit Kings Vision or Youtube.

RonSwanson*

I'm going to put this out there now, if anyone has an extra replica banner and replica ring, I'd love them. Of course, nobody on here will part with these, but if you find some at the game nobody wants I would be forever grateful. Also, I'd love a program from opening night. If anyone can hook me up, let me know.

Same here.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
When is the Ucks press conference, if they'll have one? I know it's Anaheim, but I'm just curious what the hell they will say. Maybe they'll make some Kings reference...

Ron*

When is the Ucks press conference, if they'll have one? I know it's Anaheim, but I'm just curious what the hell they will say. Maybe they'll make some Kings reference...

Press conference over after regrouping.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
got to feel bad for Rich. Went from covering the Kings epic Cup run to maybe the worst season in USC history - lol. Not that I care, I hate USC, but I feel sorry for Rich anyway...

Randart

May 20, 2007
Carson, CA
Missed You Guys Alot!

Agree with Quattro, and the Ducks all in a row thing was great Ron! :laugh:
Go Kings... wonder how many peats we will get to? hoping at least a 3 peat!

:handclap::naughty:

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
its great they are giving money to charity but did it really need a press conference.

It would be interesting to know how much they give away annually in non-lockout years. I think the presser was all spin. I won't be happy with anything but a heavy discount on something like Centre Ice or Gamecentre as well as no blackouts for the season, not charity giveaways, not discounts to little kids but something for the people who actually pay for everything.

I saw what some of the other teams were giving away, the Sabres are giving 50% off stuff in their store. Well that's great and all but it still means the fans have to pay for it. Give us something tangible.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
It would be interesting to know how much they give away annually in non-lockout years. I think the presser was all spin. I won't be happy with anything but a heavy discount on something like Centre Ice or Gamecentre as well as no blackouts for the season, not charity giveaways, not discounts to little kids but something for the people who actually pay for everything.

I saw what some of the other teams were giving away, the Sabres are giving 50% off stuff in their store. Well that's great and all but it still means the fans have to pay for it. Give us something tangible.

The Kings are pretty good about giving stuff to their fans. I've bought all kinds of stuff during their yearly sales at huge discounts. The Kings really took care of their STH's last year, at least from a playoff ticket price standpoint. My seats for the cup final were $50. They could have made a killing off of us, when most of us would have gladly paid more, but they didn't. And while there was a substantial ticket cost increase this year, my seats have only went up a couple hundred dollars since the move into staples. As fans, we always want more perks, but I can't really complain about the Kings over the years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad