Kings Article: Kings To Hold News Conference Thursday At 4 p.m.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Kings holding a press conference Thurs at 4 pm, carried live on FS west and LA Kings.com

from

http://kings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=649551&cmpid=rss-News

The Los Angeles Kings, the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions, are scheduled to host a News Conference this Thursday, January 10, beginning at 4 p.m. at STAPLES Center. The event will help kick-off the club’s 2012-13 Regular Season.

Kings Governor Tim Leiweke, President/General Manager Dean Lombardi, President, Business Operations Luc Robitaille, and Head Coach Darryl Sutter are slated to be featured along with additional guests. The news event will be hosted by Bob Miller and will be broadcast live on FOX Sports West (it will also re-air several times including 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Thursday and three times on Friday), and it will be streamed live on LAKings.com and FoxSportsWest.com.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
I might be breaking some news here, but their will probably be a scrimmage/pre-season game type thing against the Ducks on monday the 14th, they will be selling tickets in the lower bowl only for that game.

Last edited:

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
just a presser letting us know that they signed Frolov and Hunter

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
just a presser letting us know that they signed Frolov and Hunter

I know this is a joke, but Frolov could easily still play in the NHL, IMO. He is having a great season in KHL, wearing the C with the best team in the Eastern Conference, tied for best in the league (Avangard Omsk). 2nd on his team in points with 33 in 38gp, 15th in the league for points. Looked real solid the game I saw as well, this is after pretty disappointing 24pts in 54gp last year.

But he is probably much better paid in Omsk than he will ever get in the NHL at this point, so I really doubt he would have any interest in returning...

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Oh nice, Moreau, Mr. Fake concussion:shakehead

I think he is now a scout with the Canadiens. I guess we should wait and see what decisions he makes as a scout to judge if his concussions are real or fake. If he suggests the Habs pickup Randy Jones, then he is definitely concussed.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Dean doesn't wanna talk forever ? Seems like he doesn't want to be there.

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
I can barely understand a word Darryl Sutter is saying. Hockey is BACK!

edit: And he basically just confirmed it's a noon start on the 19th.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
I speak full Sutter now, can understand him completely.

HA that reporters question was great. lol

Replica Ring and Banner

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad