Podcast (Audio) Kings Talk - 1/4 vs Red Wings

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Cliff notes version?
it's the first call in the podcast

"those clowns over at hfboards, crybabies on the kings board, especially guys like raccoon jesus, those guys need a life. they're crybabies, whiners, they sound like children and i just want to call them out for their superb attitudes"

probably one of our dearly departed accounts

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

"those clowns over at hfboards, crybabies on the kings board, especially guys like raccoon jesus, those guys need a life. they're crybabies, whiners, they sound like children and i just want to call them out for their superb attitudes"

Was listening to that, and thank god I wasn't drinking when I heard that, I might not be here....absolutely freaking hilarious AND frightening at the same time

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup

Thanks, I’m lazy. I think I have pretty good odds of guessing which account that is.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Did the caller really say "superb attitude"? Isn't superb, uh, good and exemplary? Did he mean superior?

Oh well. As you said, taking an internet beef offline and subjecting other unknowing strangers to your personal drama not related to the game is pretty shitty and childish.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Axl throwing shots from beyond the grave is thoroughly impressive. Appreciate the dedication.

He should have said this instead

I think its hilarious u kids talking about Mclellan, u wouldnt say this stuff to him in person, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Imagine being this mad at an AI-generated Koala in a suit on the Internet

Funny thing is I've met plenty of folks from here and LGK over the years, I'd buy a beer or coffee for any of em, even Axl (who I'm about 95% sure I met).

I'm obviously going to exercise much more tact in person, I'm here on a dorky ass hockey message board for good discussion and to blow off steam, its not always going to make sense and I know most of it would be extremely offensive to anyone in the organization. I don't dislike any of those guys as humans by any means but just as grumpy as Tim was with my persona, I don't think it's really off limits to be hammering on their job personas either. So thank you, f*** you, Happy New Year, cheers.

But...this makes me think it's now time to create a different twitter handle that's not my real name :laugh:

And the brilliant take from Jesse. “If you turn some of those losses into wins the home record looks better!”

Oof. I know you’re limited in what you can say but you don’t have to polish EVERY turd.

My take on that is I don't care about the skills competition at this stage in the team's evolution. If you need to rely on OT/SO wins for points, you're kind of not a contender. I kind of don't even care about seeding, though of course it would be nice to not sweat all season.

What I care about is how we got there and this team bombing leads is a bad omen.

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Imagine being this mad at an AI-generated Koala in a suit on the Internet

Funny thing is I've met plenty of folks from here and LGK over the years, I'd buy a beer or coffee for any of em, even Axl (who I'm about 95% sure I met).

I'm obviously going to exercise much more tact in person, I'm here on a dorky ass hockey message board for good discussion and to blow off steam, its not always going to make sense and I know most of it would be extremely offensive to anyone in the organization. I don't dislike any of those guys as humans by any means but just as grumpy as Tim was with my persona, I don't think it's really off limits to be hammering on their job personas either. So thank you, f*** you, Happy New Year, cheers.

But...this makes me think it's now time to create a different twitter handle that's not my real name :laugh:
Same here. I get heated on this silly message board, but it's easier for me to be much more respectful in person.

I've met a few people from here and LGK - one of my best friends is from there. Unfortunately I lose my filter when I'm posting on here sometimes. I'm trying harder to keep myself in check.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad