News Article: Kings release 19-20 schedule

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Looks like only four 1PM starts v. last year where I think there were 3-4 in March alone. I like that.

I only miss two home games while in Hawaii for my wedding/honeymoon for three weeks. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Looks like only four 1PM starts v. last year where I think there were 3-4 in March alone. I like that.

I only miss two home games while in Hawaii for my wedding/honeymoon for three weeks. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Sometimes you guys make me feel really old, my honeymoon was in 1977 and we have lived together since Nixon was president lol

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Looks like its gonna be another looong season. Hey pray for Lafreneier!!! :sarcasm:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Well if the Kings can somehow be in the hunt that 9 game homestand in March with 6 vs. non-playoff teams looks pretty appealing.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Looks like its gonna be another looong season. Hey pray for Lafreneier!!! :sarcasm:

I’d good for drafting + developing and hopeful top 5 pick again.

Hey, I’m ok losing with a crappy young team bur with a competent coach rather than having Willie D behind the bench and the players getting pissed off at him.

Reactions: ru4reals

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
My resale was already going to be bad but stacking all those games at the end of the season when they are most definitely out is pretty rough.

Almost half of the home games will take place when they will probably be out of it, although we are already saying that prior to Game 1 anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad