Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Voting Results:
1. Brandt Clarke, D (98.8%)
2. Alex Turcotte, F (37.7%)
3. Francesco Pinelli, F (47.5%)
4. Alex Laferriere, F (34.3%)

Added: Samuel Helenius

As always, vote and nominate who should replace him. As a reminder, cut off for this poll is Calder eligibility.

I will not vote in any polls unless there is a tiebreaker.

The players who can be added:
Angus Booth
Ryan Conmy
Kenny Connors
Braden Doyle
Jack Hughes
Cole Krygier
Kaleb Lawrence
Andre Lee
Tyler Madden
Matthew Mania
Juho Markkanen
Ben Meehan
Jacob Moverare
Kim Nousiainen
Bulat Shafigullin
Kasper Simontaival
Hampton Slukynsky
Jack Sparkes
Taylor Ward
Jared Wright

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Here's why I don't like Chromiak:

People described him as a sniper with some skating issues. Well the obvious comparable that comes to mind for me is Tyler Toffoli. Then I compare the two and in Toffoli's first full AHL season he had 28 goals and was nearly a point per game. Chromiak had 15 goals and half a point per game.

So that makes me think he ain't gonna make it. Obviously it doesn't work like that, the comparable is based on shallow descriptions at best and everyone matures differently. Still, not feeling very hopeful at this stage.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014

People described him as a sniper with some skating issues. Well the obvious comparable that comes to mind for me is Tyler Toffoli. Then I compare the two and in Toffoli's first full AHL season he had 28 goals and was nearly a point per game. Chromiak had 15 goals and half a point per game.

So that makes me think he ain't gonna make it. Obviously it doesn't work like that, the comparable is based on shallow descriptions at best and everyone matures differently. Still, not feeling very hopeful at this stage.
I don’t entirely disagree but it took him a while to figure the AHL out, with hardly any points at the start of the campaign then he seemed to get it and caught fire. He tailed off a little but that wasn’t a surprise. This season is going to be a better indicator of his trajectory IMO.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I don’t entirely disagree but it took him a while to figure the AHL out, with hardly any points at the start of the campaign then he seemed to get it and caught fire. He tailed off a little but that wasn’t a surprise. This season is going to be a better indicator of his trajectory IMO.
If utilized correctly, this seasons Reign team should have a big year.. Chromiak is lining up with one of Turcotte, Tynan or Pinelli, so he’ll get some prime scoring chances!

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Chromiak
Add Dark Helmet

1497019504-dark-helmet-unmasked.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Understandable. I have him just outside my top-10. To me, he's in the mold of "he either plays top-six or he's an AHL/European player."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad