• Alex Turcotte, F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hi all,

Been a while since we've done one of these. With the Kings mostly done with free agency, the draft is completed, and people getting pissed at each other, I figure this would be a good distraction and discussion point for just talking about something different and maybe bide the time until training camp.

I try to have as easy a criteria as possible: is the player eligible for the Calder trophy (rookie of the year)? The criteria includes no more than 25 games in a single preceding season or no more than 6 games in any two preceding seasons. They also can't turn 26 years old by September 15. So with this criteria, this eliminates some players others may consider prospects, like Jordan Spence, Tobias Bjornfot, Quinton Byfield, Arthur Kaliyev, etc. If someone doesn't like that, well, I encourage you to set your own criteria and continue on with the poll ;)

I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few one-sided votes at times, especially with the first. But I'll still leave the poll open for 48 hours to give people time to vote and engage in some discussion. If people want to adjust how long the poll lasts, let me know and I'll try to accommodate arguments as fair as possible. Again, unless, someone wants to take over. Hopefully this would give you a good base to follow up on.

I'm going to start with the most likely popular top 10 candidates. But I'll add a list of players who are eligible to be added. Feel free to post after voting who you would like added to the poll.

The players who can be added:
Angus Booth
Ryan Conmy
Kenny Connors
Braden Doyle
Samuel Helenius
Jack Hughes
Aatu Jamsen
Cole Krygier
Alex Laferriere
Kaleb Lawrence
Andre Lee
Tyler Madden
Matthew Mania
Juho Markkanen
Ben Meehan
Jacob Moverare
Kim Nousiainen
Otto Salin
Bulat Shafigullin
Kasper Simontaival
Hampton Slukynsky
Jack Sparkes
Taylor Ward
Jared Wright

Last edited:

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Clarke (whilst I usually hate the acronym) AINEC…

Add Laferriere (he’s probably in my top 5… maybe).

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Clarke (whilst I usually hate the acronym) AINEC…

Add Laferriere (he’s probably in my top 5… maybe).
I am embarrassed I forgot Laferriere. Between cross referencing lists, there's always someone who slips through the cracks.

Granted, he wasn't going to get votes this poll, so ultimately it's a non-factor.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Ziemmer. Add Ziemmer.

I really hate being right about the Blake slurping going on because the guys at The Athletic ranked the Kings prospect pool #1. "He's a wizard!! How did he take no prospect pool and turn it in to the #1 pool after only 3-4 drafts!?!?!" Well, you lose on purpose and trade real players for prospects and more picks. Then you pick high in the draft, including the second round. It was easy.

How is the hard point going?

Last edited:

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
How is the hard point going?
Not good....not good at all. Unless you are asking Axl/Surfy -- then the answer is it's going great and 100+ points!
1688412450467.png

Reactions: BigKing

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I am embarrassed I forgot Laferriere. Between cross referencing lists, there's always someone who slips through the cracks.

Granted, he wasn't going to get votes this poll, so ultimately it's a non-factor.
You do a better job than I would have done so no complaints from me!

Reactions: King'sPawn

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
WOW!
This poll has me on the edge of my seat!!!
Add Michael Hawk-Hertz...

Addendum:
I have accepted my biggest Dummy award for not remembering how these work
I wish to change my vote to put Clarke at 100%.
Add Moverare.
Sorry Folks
Thanks

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad