Kings Prospect #13

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Reminder, we are using Hockey'sFuture prospect rules.

Ok, I think I added the rest of the prospects to the list. Let me know if anyone is missing.

1. RW Tyler Toffoli 96.3% (LW Valentin Zykov 3.7%, NA)
Vote in: Kitsyn 11, Prokhorkin 3, Bartosak 1, Andreoff 1

2. LW Tanner Pearson 40.8% (LW Valentin Zykov 34.2%, C Linden Vey 15.8%)
Vote in: Prokhorkin 8, Bartosak 2, Miller 2, Andreoff 2, Berube 1, Roach 1, Hyka 1

3. C Linden Vey 44.3% (LW Valentin Zykov 41.8%, D Derek Forbort 5.1%)
Vote in: Andreoff 12, Bartosak 2, Deslauriers 2, Miller 1

4. LW Valentin Zykov 75.3% (D Derek Forbort 8.2%, D Kevin Gravel 5.5%)
Vote in: Ebert 3, Bartosak 2, Deslauriers 2, Miller 1

5. D Derek Forbort 35.8% (D Kevin Gravel 20.9%, LW Maxim Kitsyn 13.4%)
Vote in: Bartosak 3, Miller 2, Deslauriers 2, Brodzinski 1, Kubalik 1, Berube 1

6. D Kevin Gravel 34.9% (LW Maxim Kitysn 25.8%, RW Brandon Kozun 12.1%)
Vote in: Deslauriers 5, Miller 2, Fasching 1, Weal 1

7. LW Maxim Kitsyn 29.2% (C Andy Andreoff 26.4%, LW Nikolai Prokhorkin/C Nick Shore 11.1%)
Vote in: Weal 5, Miller 4, Fasching 2, Roach 1

8. C Andy Andreoff 40.3% (LW Nikolai Prokhorkin 20.5%, C Nick Shore 14.9%)
Vote in: Miller 4, Roach 3, Fasching 2, Dowd 1, Auger 1

9. C Nick Shore 39.3% (LW Nikolai Prokhorkin 27.9%, RW Brandon Kozun 11.5%)
Vote in: Roach 6, Fasching 3, LaDue 1

10. LW Nikolai Prokhorkin 44.3% (RW Brandon Kozun 19.7%, G Martin Jones 14.8%)
Vote in: Fasching 8, LaDue 2, Dowd 1, MacDermid 1, Auger 1, Hyka 1

11. RW Brandon Kozun 27.5% (LW Michael Mersch 25.5%, G Martin Jones 19.6%)
Vote in: Auger 3, LaDue 2, Dowd 1, Hyka 1, Cznarik 1, Brodzinski 1

12. G Martin Jones 25.0% (LW Michael Mersch/D Nic Deslauriers 22.9%)
Vote in: LaDue/Brodzinski 2, Dowd 1, Hyka 1, Brodzinski 2, Berube 1

Voting Mersch again.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Definitely Mersch now.

Also, way to add a prospect we don't own. :laugh:

We have Robbie Czarnick. Austin is his cousin.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Finally Nik Des should get his due. Hie potential is still exceptional and when he makes it he will turn some heads.

Add Heywood J.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Finally Nik Des should get his due. Hie potential is still exceptional and when he makes it he will turn some heads.

Add Heywood J.

He should go in the next few. He REALLY brought his game to a new level at the end of last year. Hopefully it carries over in to this year.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
He should go in the next few. He REALLY brought his game to a new level at the end of last year. Hopefully it carries over in to this year.

Nik is the perfect homologation of A Mart and Muzzin with a bit of grit thrown in. He is taking his time developing but I have been high on this kid since he was in the Q and he has done nothing to make me see him otherwise since.

I saw him as a 4 year project when we drafted him and to me he is right on schedule. Give him one more year on the farm and then one in the NHL to get his timing down and he has the potential to be another Willie Mitchel type of player.

Of our D that I have been most vocal about (largely against the flow here anyways) including A Mart, Muzzin, Hickey(who is doing great for the Isles) to name a few Des is the best of the bunch.

He still has to prove that he can matriculate but I think he will and that when he does he will make a steady climb into our top 4 in time.

I can understand why most people aren't seeing what I see in him but I'll stand by what I see.

Nik is good and has the ability to be very good, it's up to him.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Nik is the perfect homologation of A Mart and Muzzin with a bit of grit thrown in. He is taking his time developing but I have been high on this kid since he was in the Q and he has done nothing to make me see him otherwise since.

I saw him as a 4 year project when we drafted him and to me he is right on schedule. Give him one more year on the farm and then one in the NHL to get his timing down and he has the potential to be another Willie Mitchel type of player.

Of our D that I have been most vocal about (largely against the flow here anyways) including A Mart, Muzzin, Hickey(who is doing great for the Isles) to name a few Des is the best of the bunch.

He still has to prove that he can matriculate but I think he will and that when he does he will make a steady climb into our top 4 in time.

I can understand why most people aren't seeing what I see in him but I'll stand by what I see.

Nik is good and has the ability to be very good, it's up to him.

I've always liked his game and his potential. I've quietly been a fan for sure. His transition to the pro game has taken time, and that's completely fine. I feel like he's now at a point where he's really feeling comfortable and found his game at the pro level. I hope he continues to shine because his play at the end of the year was very very good.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
:laugh:

Wait.

On top of writing the wrong Czarnik, you spelled the last name wrong.

Sorry to bust your balls Holden. Appreciate you doing these. Just funny is all. :laugh:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
:laugh:

Wait.

On top of writing the wrong Czarnik, you spelled the last name wrong.

Sorry to bust your balls Holden. Appreciate you doing these. Just funny is all. :laugh:

:laugh: ****.

I did figure out why I screwed it up, since Austin Cz(n)arnik attended Jets Summer Development camp, which why I had that name up there...

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
Man, NHL.com's Kings' prospect rankings are brutal.

They have Deslauriers at 6, Dowd (!) at 9, and Zykov didn't even make the top 10. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad