Rumor: Kings Not done...Exploring the Market for Toffoli

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would love for the Stars to get him or Pearson. Not sure what the Kings would want from us though. Would probably take a depth roster player +prospect +a high draft pick

Oof

Oct 23, 2018
1st + mid-tier prospect? At this point I'm looking for any roster changes ffs

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I'll say the same thing I say in most of these threads. Man, I wish the Oilers had some cap space, I'd love to add Toffoli and Person for futures and lesser roster players if the Kings are ready to tear it down. Sadly that would require moving out the NMC guys that Chiarelli is paying too much to and I'm sure the Kings have no desire to take those on.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
According to the TheFourthPeriod who have several ties to the Kings organization...

Montreal apparently was one of the teams they were talking about Toffoli back in the off-season (when they were discussing Max Pacioretty trade). No indication Montreal is still in play right now though

Toffoli in play for Kings?

"According to multiple sources close to the organization, the Kings are also exploring the market on right wing Tyler Toffoli, among others."

"Toffoli, 26, has one-year left on his contract after this season and comes with a $4.6 million salary cap hit."

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017

Other kings are being talked about as well. Kings are open for Business

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kid has hands but he needs to improve his overall game. Need a good return here. The 70's line is coming to an end.

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
Finally! I hope we can unload Toffoli, Carter, and Martinez or Muzzin by the trade deadline. Clears up cap space, we get assets, and we can finally get the rebuild going. If Toffoli had a down year this season, his trade value would plummet. Might as well trade him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad