News Article: Kings/Hawks Game 5 - Best Ever Conference Finals Rating for NBC

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone loves a winner. Impressive.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals between the Kings and Blackhawks on Saturday night drew a 2.9 overnight rating, the best ever for a Conference Final on NBC. Once again, the NHL managed to top MLB in primetime, with the Kings-Blackhawks game picking up 3.32 million viewers, a 2.9 overnight rating, and a 1.1 overnight rating in the 18-49 demo, while Fox's slate of MLB games drew 3.21 million viewers and a 0.7 overnight rating in the 18-49 demo."

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I wish it had gone at least 6 games like the title says.....

I can't get myself to watch the finals as This still stings, but It's so nice being able to watch this team past the regular season these days.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
I wish it had gone at least 6 games like the title says.....

I can't get myself to watch the finals as This still stings, but It's so nice being able to watch this team past the regular season these days.

I dunno if I can bring myself to watch either but i'll most likely check to see who wins each game.

FloridaKingsFan

May 17, 2013
Florida
I will watch the finals. Should be great hockey and an exciting series. Of course its always better if our team is playing. Hopefully next year we get back and lift the cup again :)

Deleted member 93010

Yeah but does it really count if it's all bandwagon fans?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad