GDT: Kings @ Habs, Dec. 7th, 2023, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Matheson was therapy day again. If he's injured just sit him please...

Second waive:

I know PP2 looks like that because of all the injuries, but I think it's a good thing: Ylonen will have to be more than a perimeter player for that waive to go anywhere.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Tankers delight coming soon. 10-0 on the road I wonder if we can end that streak.
One thing is for sure we will have to be far more engaged than we were in LA.

Reactions: rik schau

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs will play the Kings much harder than the last game on the road..............look for another good start and game from the boys.............Monty starting 2 in a row..........very interesting.

Monty getting a shot at no. 1. probably means a goalie trade is coming since all 3 goalies have been alternating over several games, until now.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Matheson and Armia skip practise on account of therapy sessions.

First PP waive, same as Monday’s game:

Second waive:

Savard nearing a return — looks comfortable, shooting with ease

Savard decoche des tires?! Wow!

And second straight start for Montanbo it seems... Marty must be reading this forum and getting all thees great ideas.

Monty getting a shot at no. 1. probably means a goalie trade is coming since all 3 goalies have been alternating over several games, until now.
So we're getting McDavid finally?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Matheson missed yesterday’s practise, Armia today’s. OP updated.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Kings remind me of those New Jersey Devils teams with Brodeur in net. Suffocating defense and bore-you-to-death hockey, it's hard to watch.

Couple that with MSL and his assistants not exactly making timely adjustments. Does MSL have a concept to counter their trap?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Couple that with MSL and his assistants not exactly making timely adjustments. Does MSL have a concept to counter their trap?
Back when MSL was appointed coach, the Habs had no issue dealing with other teams's trap and MSL adapted between periods. That disappear last year and team play basically evaporated this year, especially in the dzone.

There was some roster turn over between that half season and now, but it's strange that we see a degeneration instead of improvement with the same coach at that level still.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad