Kings Fans in Toronto

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix
Hey I've been in different places for each of the Kings last playoff runs. Anyone know a particular bar where I can find fellow Kings fans in Toronto?

Or one that would definitely play the game audio etc..

Thanks!

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Most sports bars should have at least one screen for it, seeing as how there's only the 4 series going now.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
There are very few of us here. I saw a Kopi jersey last year and another Kings' jersey and that's been it. I think most bars would have the games on since they're on TSN.

KoopsKings

Sep 26, 2004
Just wear your jersey proud to the bar, make all those leaf fans jealous you dont need fellow fans. Best place to watch is Real Sports... There's a massive screen with another 50 other tvs. There may be a couple of other fans that go there, it's the most popular place to go watch games. And all the jays games will be over before any of the kings games even start.

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
Pretty sure on the leafs fans will jump on our wagon if the series will be KIngs vs Bruins in the SCF. (I wonder who will start the LA Strong slogan :sarcasm:)

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
Respect. It takes balls to go out there with your Kings jersey and represent in non-Kings arenas (except Anaheim... it's easy there hahah) and hafta listen to all the "bandwagon" bs and such. Good on you guys.

devilinto

Jan 13, 2006
I grew up in toronto and live in brampton now.
I have alp the gear i wear. Stanley cup ring, stanley cup tees and hat.
Doughry, brown jerseys
I work high rise so i wake up at 5 am toronto time. So i take a nap before kings and stay up till 1 am.
Not easy being a kings fan in toronto

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
You might want to try Gretzky's restaurant and bar just a couple blocks up Blue Jays Way from Rogers Centre. Even if you're the only Kings fan there, you'll be surrounded by Kings memorabilia.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I wear my Kings jersey and make fun of my fellow Leaf fans. They know they can't say a thing, it's great.

Atleast the games this round start at 10pm EST, that extra half hour makes a difference the next morning. I just hope no OT this series, it would be one very long night/early morning here in the east.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I wear my Kings jersey and make fun of my fellow Leaf fans. They know they can't say a thing, it's great.

Atleast the games this round start at 10pm EST, that extra half hour makes a difference the next morning. I just hope no OT this series, it would be one very long night/early morning here in the east.

I'm lucky I don't have a desk job because I would miss everything after the first period on all Kings late games. Tomorrow I don't even have to leave the house till 9 so it works out well!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad