kings fans in minnesota

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
I've tried waiting around for players a couple of times after games at the X with not much luck. There really isn't a good spot for access to the away teams players... This might be a better question to ask over at the Wild board since I know there are a good number of season ticket holders there that would be better help.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I used to work at the hotel the kings stay at here in Calgary. There is always fans lined up for autographs for all the teams that stay. The players typically would sign a couple. My advise is find out where the team is staying.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
I used to work at the hotel the kings stay at here in Calgary. There is always fans lined up for autographs for all the teams that stay. The players typically would sign a couple. My advise is find out where the team is staying.

Good advice.
OP, That could work, the hotel you'd be looking for would be the Crowne Plaza in that case. About 3 blocks from the Xcel (anywhere else is a good 5-10 miles other than a junky Holiday Inn Express...) That's pretty much where all the teams stay for the Hgh School hockey tourney, the WCHA Frozen Five, and most NHL teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad