Kings fan here in peace

Sword

May 26, 2014
I'm a Kings fan as well, watching them lose game no.5 after they came back from behind and had the lead really pissed me off, you can't let a team like the Hawks have hope to come back in the series.

I'm assuming the Kings will do everything they can to sign Gaborik. Does that mean they'll have to trade one of their Ds away? I see them keeping Voynov over Martinez. Bergevin should go after Martinez, he'll be an upgrade over Gorges.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I was pulling for you guys! I was really hoping for a rematch of '93 (we'll measure all the sticks this time ;) )

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with Price down. Most teams would have bent over.

I am very impressed with your team!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Thanks, much appreciated, I was also cheering for you guys since LA is my 2nd team and Dustin Brown my favorite player. I hope he will lift the cup this year again! Go Kings Go!

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Thank you sir, much appreciated! I'd love to see you team totally crush the Rangers and their Stanley Cup hopes. I don't dislike the Kings at all anyway, it'd be nice to see them raise the cup again. So, go kings!!! :)

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I was pulling for you guys! I was really hoping for a rematch of '93 (we'll measure all the sticks this time ;) )

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with Price down. Most teams would have bent over.

Kind words, but the reality is that you guys are in your cup finals right now.

I fully expected the kings to sweep the habs, or win in 5 games if price came back.

I expect a similar fate for you guys against new York.

mark24

Jun 17, 2013
I'm a Kings fan as well, watching them lose game no.5 after they came back from behind and had the lead really pissed me off, you can't let a team like the Hawks have hope to come back in the series.

I'm assuming the Kings will do everything they can to sign Gaborik. Does that mean they'll have to trade one of their Ds away? I see them keeping Voynov over Martinez. Bergevin should go after Martinez, he'll be an upgrade over Gorges.

Well if u are talking on the offensive side of things then yes Martinez would be an upgrade, however on D, Georges is a heart and soul player, not the most skilled in any way, but the guy lays it on the line and gives u everything he's got. Most players in hockey can't touch Georges in the shot blocking department. One to one I think I take Georges every time, but I think I'd still like to have Martinez at the expense of someone else.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Would have loved a Habs-Kings '93 rematch (even though I think we would've been eaten alive, but who knows, Habs have a tendency to surprise).

Rooting for you guys, and not only because of what you wrote.

Go Kings Go !

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont

I am hoping the kings win not because I like them but because I will have two cup parties to go to like last time.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo

Thanks friend. Very genuine words mean a lot to many of us in our time of healing. Lol

You have to be thrilled with your teams success. What an amazing story. I'm thinking you will beat Chicago, and then somehow find a way to finish the deal with a win over the pesky Rangers. Of course you never know.

Best wishes to you and your boys, :handclap:
TM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad