Kings fan here in peace

Captain Mittens*

I was pulling for you guys! I was really hoping for a rematch of '93 (we'll measure all the sticks this time ;) )

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with Price down. Most teams would have bent over.

I am very impressed with your team!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
Was really hoping for a Kings-Habs rematch as well, but such is life.

If you guys win against the Hawks, I think the cup is yours easily.
Good luck for tonight.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Thanks for coming by. It was an awesome season. This team is trending upward with a relatively young core. Never been that opportunistic with this team.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Hello Kings fan!

Thanks!

BTW, i'm MAD jelly of your team! Skill, size, toughness. You have it all. Jelly as fuark!

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I was hoping for a Hawks-Habs series, only because you guys (the Kings) squashed us during the regular season. We matched up well against the Hawks. But then again the post season is a different season...

Captain Mittens*

Hello Kings fan!

Thanks!

BTW, i'm MAD jelly of your team! Skill, size, toughness. You have it all. Jelly as fuark!

Thanks, I am cracking up at the Jelly as fuark! line.

You guys will be back next year and hopefully you go even further!

68*

Thank you dogwhispererbrah! Good luck to the Kings. I'm pulling for your team of manmores.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Hello Kings fan!

Thanks!

The Kings is the most complete team in the NHL imho. They could add a little more speed but it doesn't seem to affect them much and they have all the other areas covered

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I'm routing for the Kings against Chicago just for draft positioning reasons.

Analyzer*

If we had won, I don't think a single habs fan wanted to face Los Angles.

Not that we hate you guys, but because '93 would be avenged in 4 games.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I am hopeful to see Kreider, Dorsett and Moore try their shenanigans with a big-bodied punishing team like the Kings (hoping they make it).

Last edited:

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
Pretty pumped to see a east coast/west coast battle. I don't think the NHL could have asked for a better matchup to maximize viewership in the states.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Thanks. One thing I'm sure.....tons of people are hoping you win. Kings bandwagon will surely have a lot of Habs fans. Personnally, not too sure about that, I love tons of stories in the Rangers dressing room and I always love teams who haven't won for a long time so.....Yet, just hoping for a great Cup finals. Good luck tonight!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I was pulling for you guys! I was really hoping for a rematch of '93 (we'll measure all the sticks this time ;) )

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with Price down. Most teams would have bent over.

I am very impressed with your team!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

I was pulling for the hawks because I thought we had a better chance of beating them but I always preferred the kings in my heart.

Go win it all !

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
To the Kings, when you play the Rangers: Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

I developed a real hate-on for the Rangers that I didn't think I'd be capable of, so I'd be quite happy to see them smashed to bits in the final.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I've always liked the Hawks in the West, but I have to admit the Kings have grown on me during the last 3 years

With a lower seed, going that far fduringthe last 3 post-seasons is pretty impressive; I'm not surprised as the Kings are built for the playoffs.
Plus, they are the comeback kids, which I like

Good luck!

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Thanks for the classy words. Another member of the Kings bandwagon here. Just because it Rangers - Kings will be hilarious. Well for Habs fans that is ;) Crush em please

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I hope the Kings beat the Hawks, fed up of that team :laugh:

Good luck the rest of the way and maybe next year we will meet in the finals

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I ran into the Kings coach at River Walk some years ago when he was still involved with Calagary. Class act! My favorite non Hab is Drew Doughty and I will be rooting hard for the Kings when they reach the finals!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad