GDT: Kings @ Ducks - 7:00 pm - Televised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Steels turnover was shit and his attempt to back check was even more pathetic

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
His skills are very evident. I wouldn't worry about him not having any points in such a small sample

He's not going to carry a line yet, but he doesn't have to

I’m not so much worried about the points as I am saying they are a symptom of the problem: he just doesn’t do much out there right now. He floats around watching Rakell and Getzlaf a lot. He sometimes makes a simple pass when the puck comes to him. That’s about it. He doesn’t win board battles. He doesn’t beat guys with speed. He hasn’t shown off a threatening shot. He hasn’t made any nice neutralizing plays on defense. He hasn’t shown any particular vision for passes.

What does he *do*?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I’m not so much worried about the points as I am saying they are a symptom of the problem: he just doesn’t do much out there right now. He floats around watching Rakell and Getzlaf a lot. He sometimes makes a simple pass when the puck comes to him. That’s about it. He doesn’t win board battles. He doesn’t beat guys with speed. He hasn’t shown off a threatening shot. He hasn’t made any nice neutralizing plays on defense. He hasn’t shown any particular vision for passes.

What does he *do*?
He makes a lot of smart plays with the puck that I have noticed.

I don't know, I'm not trying to force you to agree with me. But his skill is clearly needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad