Kings-Blues on this week (1-7 to 1-10)

RonSwanson*

The Kings Blues playoff series is on the NHL Network each night beginning tonight at 12 EST/9PT.

I still love watching this series, esp the first period of game 2, total domination.

The Blues are so overrated.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
The Blues are so overrated.

I like the Blues, and they had a great year last year. But I am surprised by how high some of the analysts placed them in the various articles that preview the conference and where teams will rank. I still see their center depth as a issue, esp if they had to play the Kings. Having seen Hitch in Philly, he style wears thin and I wonder if alot of what the Blues were last year can go forward at that level or if they come down a bit.

RonSwanson*

I like the Blues, and they had a great year last year. But I am surprised by how high some of the analysts placed them in the various articles that preview the conference and where teams will rank. I still see their center depth as a issue, esp if they had to play the Kings. Having seen Hitch in Philly, he style wears thin and I wonder if alot of what the Blues were last year can go forward at that level or if they come down a bit.

Exactly. Their centers leave a lot to be desired. Everyone is riding their jock right now, and I don't understand it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad