Kings 5, Oilers 2

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Watching Hall get chopped down on our first power play without a call made me realize how much I miss 5 on 3s. We haven't even had one this year. Used to be such an exciting part of the game. Now it barely exists.

Baronsfan

Nov 10, 2010
Interested to read the countless comments about how the officials costed the game. And go!

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Is this the game that finally gets Justin Schultz waived? What a piece of ****.

Also Talbot was bad for two minutes and lost the game.

But **** Jultz.

I would have thought the Flames game would have been the one to get him waived. It didn't so I don't see why this one would either.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Is this the game that finally gets Justin Schultz waived? What a piece of ****.

Also Talbot was bad for two minutes and lost the game.

But **** Jultz.

Yes.

This must be stressed, again and again until he is gone.

He still has that potential but its time for someone else to lose a swack to of games in a feeble attempt to find it.

Schultz is the new Gagner. Will get a contract from the Oilers despite sucking cause they think he is better than nothing and he will be washed out of the league shortly after leavin the franchise.

What the **** does this management team see in this ****ing pleb? He is done.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Yes.

He still has that potential but its time for someone else to lose a swack to of games in a feeble attempt to find it.

Schultz is the new Gagner. Will get a contract from the Oilers despite sucking cause they think he is better than nothing and he will be washed out of the league shortly after leavin the franchise.

Good for his potential. He's shown no progression. He won't be an oiler by next season. Its laughable to consider him as a NHL d man.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Yes.

The only reasonable defense to keep him is they are waiting for at least Davidson to come back.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Craig Mactavish did so much damage to this team I don't think they will ever recover. He signed so many worthless duds traded away a legit starter after he let the coach he hired let him get swarmed to death. His coach killed the confidence in every dman and some forwards on the roster none have recovered. And this man is still 2nd in charge.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I would have thought the Flames game would have been the one to get him waived. It didn't so I don't see why this one would either.
I will keep asking until it happens. It is stunning that he is still in the league and getting paid as much as he is. No one seems to understand it either.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
THey'll probably put Schultz at forward because we're so thin up front.

Rather see a player who actually plays forward get it. Schultz can sit in the pressbox. Davidson's apparently will be ready for the ducks game. Perfect time for pylon to sit down and **** off.

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Predictable outcome. It was an entertaining game until we went down 3-0 in a blink of an eye. No need to watch anymore after that. Kings just coasted to victory.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Refs were garbage, but they were only the icing on the **** cake that is this team.

Schultz needs to be waived immediately.

Chia should be ashamed of himself for letting the season start with the D that we had. I know Mactavish handcuffed him with some putrid contacts, but it's time to see some ****ing change around here.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Kings only needed to play for a minute and a half to win the game. Would be nice to have some sort of consistency regarding play and effort from the team, but I guess that is too much to ask for. Didn't watch after the third goal, but I assume it was much more of the same.

Team just has to many stupid players to be successful in any regard. It really sad when games are ruined by 1 or 2 players and the rest actually play a decent game, but its worse that it is always the same players and they are still on the team.

Would be great if we could go more than 5 games without one of the goalies completely imploding and giving away goals. Talbot has let in what seems like 50 goals from below the goal line this season. Tonight let on like that in, then let in one because he wasn't paddle down to cover the crease and finally let in one because he was standing on his goal line and got beat over the shoulder. All easily avoidable/preventable goals for an NHL calibre goalie, or rather should be in this case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad