Post-Game Talk: Kings 5, Oilers 0

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Imagine being gifted Connor McDavid for three years @ $925K/season and missing the playoffs twice.

Multiple people in this organization will never and should never hold important positions in a hockey organization ever again once they're fired from here.
Expect more of our star players to be traded for garbage depth losers - it's the Chia way.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
McDavid goes pointless for 3 games for the first time in his NHL career. I’d assume it must be rock bottom for him.

One of the worst PKs at home in NHL history, combined with poor coaching, bad in game decision making, poor luck, a lacklustre roster, and no effort and it’s no surprise we are where we are.

Officially given up on the season.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I do not understand why Talbot hasn't been pulled either game.

No matter if it's his fault or not, get him out of there.

Reactions: Dawn Wall

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Hopefully they just give up and start tanking. If I see a last min effort and they wind up 2 pts out of the playoffs I'm going to be pissed. Tank for a pick!

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I don't care what any of them say in the post game interviews or before the next one. This team is showing all the signs of a team that has thrown in the towel.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Our roster is full of garbage depth players...

"I can go deeper. This isn't my final form."

peter-chiarelli.jpg

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Kind of annoying that they start counting another PK after every PP goal against on the major. Instead of the kings going 3/3, they went 3/6. One of the few things worth rooting for this year is our home PK fail record.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Todd or special teams. There has to be something soon. It's downright embarrassing that nothing has changed this season

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
The degree to which this is embarrassing is unbelievable. There is just no excuse for this level of suckage. I want to see an entirely new front office. The fact that MacTavish and Lowe still work for this sad sack organisation is a travesty. Just the fact that they had some input no matter how small in the building of this team makes me sick.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
What a hilariously bad team. Can't wait for losers like Cagguila and Letestu to be gone. Maroon has checked out. He probably can't wait to be moved closer to his son. Nurse continues to play well, but he's playing for a contract. Once that's settled, I expect a drop because...it's the Oilers way.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Wow never imagined this would happen with McDavid, Draisatil, RNH on the roster. Am i watching the 2008-2011 Oilers????? Wake me up :ha:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad