Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
My spouse just left for an appointment and my kid is crapping himself.....

It’s so smelly. Ugh. He plans this! Waite till she leaves, looks at me with those creepy, mean, sly, “F U dad” type eyes and craps himself.

ugh

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

It’s so smelly. Ugh. He plans this! Waite till she leaves, looks at me with those creepy, mean, sly, “F U dad” type eyes and craps himself.

ugh

giphy.gif

Reactions: tardigrade81

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I've been working a couple times a week at most, catching up on work with my father. Little masonry related jobs at some clients we had been meaning to get done for a while now.

In my free time, I got sick of the various FPS games I was playing. I've been learning a programming language after all these years of dissuading myself. Python is the choice, and I have also been re-learning calculus, stats, and linear algebra from my university days. Hoping I can pick it up quick as I'd love to get into something data science related.

I tell ya, I'm sick of going home exhausted and sunburned! Time to try and get something a little more physically relaxing. Plus I hate being dirty which is a mandatory part of most construction related fields.

Reactions: Dorian2

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

ugh

I remember those days. By coincidence (apparently) whenever it was my turn the kids always seemed to have a blowout. Shit everywhere. Or the boy decided to have a 30 psi Fountains of Bellagio piss as soon as I took his diaper off. Enjoy!

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I remember those days. By coincidence (apparently) whenever it was my turn the kids always seemed to have a blowout. Shit everywhere. Or the boy decided to have a 30 psi Fountains of Bellagio piss as soon as I took his diaper off. Enjoy!
Lmao absolutely. That is what this was. It legit was coming out the diaper!!!! I swear he waits for her to leave, and then does it. What did I do to deserve this lmao. I can't complain. She changes the majority of them. I can suck it up and change them too

Reactions: bellagiobob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad