KHL schedule?

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Is the KHL schedule due this week? I'm trying to organize a trip from the States to Prague, and possibly Stockholm on the way, to catch a KHL and Czech Extraliga game along with an Eliteserien or DHL game sometime between Nov. and Feb. Of course, I can't book until those hockey schedules are out. Only one out so far, as far as I can tell is the Czech Extraliga.

Any info would be appreciated...thanks!

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
Is the KHL schedule due this week? I'm trying to organize a trip from the States to Prague, and possibly Stockholm on the way, to catch a KHL and Czech Extraliga game along with an Eliteserien or DHL game sometime between Nov. and Feb. Of course, I can't book until those hockey schedules are out. Only one out so far, as far as I can tell is the Czech Extraliga.

Any info would be appreciated...thanks!
Shalayev said that the schedule to be released during this week. I hope it will be done. Some facts are already known:
- there will be no hockey during the Olympics and more than a week before. Dunno the exact dates but the break starts at the last days of January.
- All-Stars will be in Prague in mid January.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Is the first column the home team on the PDF?

Trying to work out when SKA first plays at home. Also what start time are games u
usually scheduled for a Saturday.

Yes first home team, then away team - we are in Europe. :)

SKA plays first home game 16 September 2013 against Medvescak.

Start times are usually around 19.00 or 19.30 local time. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad