KHL Expansion Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Exactly. I proved you wrong. Nothing new.

And to continue proving you wrong:

Tampere capacity: 7.300
Hamburg: only have Germany3 level team, so no club available...
Frankfurt capacity: 7.000
Munich: no arena big since SAP Garden isn't built yet

Funny how you tried to include cities that have such low capacity, or no available club, yet say KHL has new standard of 10,000-12,000:sarcasm:
Sarcasm is fine.

But I will be serious. Of course I mean Uros Live Arena in Tampere, Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg where the absence of a team is no problem, proposed arena in Frankfurt & SAP Garden in Munich.

I proposed you to add them to your list because it looks nice in tables & such. That is apparently your only positive contribution to this discussion. :thumbu: Ever.

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
Sarcasm is fine.

But I will be serious. Of course I mean Uros Live Arena in Tampere, Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg where the absence of a team is no problem, proposed arena in Frankfurt & SAP Garden in Munich.

I proposed you to add them to your list because it looks nice in tables & such. That is apparently your only positive contribution to this discussion. :thumbu: Ever.

You said:

For some undisclosed reason you are missing the biggest issue - these "established clubs" do not have a venue & overal infrastructure the KHL to even start negotiating with them. Not speaking about budget.

So it is suddenly okay to have either clubs or infrastructure. But you always change your form, this should not be a surprise.

And I guess infrastructure which doesn't exist yet is also okay. Should we also count Space X's future rockets?

I have been correct more times than you. I would say that is a positive contribution. Simple, yet easy. Where are these teams in Monaco and Dubai you have discussed for years? Much like your dreams of KHL European domination, they exist only inside that Russophile head of yours and the All Beard No Teeth website.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Nice manipulation from your side. Keep going.

I have always said about complex conditions for clubs wanting to join. Arena, city infrastructure, financing are just a few of them. For some reason you keep avoiding your reply on budget. I do not know why.

My recommendations applied for a list in time when venues are ready. You just manipulate.

Posters of your opinion had said us many times how KHL will not exist within a few years... because... I do not even remember why ... where are these predictions now? You are the same with your predictions as those guys in past. I just remind you that world has changed since 1990, 2000, even since 2014.

Locations you named were supported by your friends.

I have always discussed the long-time process. Meaning over 10-20+ years. The KHL goal is still the same, just form and methods are different. Looks like you have always had a problem to get it.

Hoping you know where the sun is rising. Just in case ...

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
I am not taking either side in this "conflict"(conversation), but I will burn every piece of my hockey memorabilia if any of Zurich/Tampere/Paris/Bern/Mannheim and other western europe mentioned cities goes to KHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille