KHL and SM Liiga tickets

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
I don't see any single season tickets on sale for the SKA right now. I guess when they mean after August 21th, it is not on the 20th at noon Russian time.

Anybody knows what is the exact date and time?

Thank you

York

Jul 21, 2013
I don't see any single season tickets on sale for the SKA right now. I guess when they mean after August 21th, it is not on the 20th at noon Russian time.

Anybody knows what is the exact date and time?

Thank you

While it it isn't known. Promised after August 20. We wait :)

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
I want to inform everyone on how York is nice.

The site wasn't able to recognize my log in and York was nice enough to buy me a ticket center ice 6 rows behind the SKA bench.

I'm very lucky to have find people like you here to help me out with one of the most difficult travel that I had to plan so far!

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I want to inform everyone on how York is nice.

The site wasn't able to recognize my log in and York was nice enough to buy me a ticket center ice 6 rows behind the SKA bench.

I'm very lucky to have find people like you here to help me out with one of the most difficult travel that I had to plan so far!

That's the big ice hockey community. We all might have our differences from time to time but we are all like a big family. :)

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Dinamo Riga tickets will be available tomorrow (30 Aug) at 12:00 local time. Today they launched a possibility for their Facebook page followers to already reserve tickets.

I posted the link where to purchase tickets on the previous page.

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
Dinamo Riga tickets will be available tomorrow (30 Aug) at 12:00 local time. Today they launched a possibility for their Facebook page followers to already reserve tickets.

I posted the link where to purchase tickets on the previous page.

Thanks!

I guess from the previous comments, I don't need to be on the site at 12:00. I guess they'll have some tickets left around 16h00 for the game against Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod?

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Thanks!

I guess from the previous comments, I don't need to be on the site at 12:00. I guess they'll have some tickets left around 16h00 for the game against Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod?

I'm 99% sure that against Nizhny Novgorod you'll be able to pick them up even minutes before the game. Sellouts in Riga happens only on special occasions and Torpedo game isn't one for sure.

Edit: Even more so, it will be a Monday game and 4th consecutive at home, there will be 6-7K people at the game. No chance that you could be left without any tickets ;)

Last edited:

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
I'm 99% sure that against Nizhny Novgorod you'll be able to pick them up even minutes before the game. Sellouts in Riga happens only on special occasions and Torpedo game isn't one for sure.

Edit: Even more so, it will be a Monday game and 4th consecutive at home, there will be 6-7K people at the game. No chance that you could be left without any tickets ;)

It's good to know because I'm not able to complete a transaction with my credit card. I checked with my bank and nothing was wrong on their side. I'll try to contact the team.

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
Hey I just want to thank everybody who helped me out in this thread. Specially York with the SKA tickets.

I'm leaving this friday the 13th (woooo I know) at 11h30 and I can't wait!

I'll also make a report for a popular blog in Montreal where I'll describe the games, the fans, the ambiance and all the fuzz around the arena and in the rest of the town with some interviews.

I'm also looking for nice clubs in the town where players may go. anny suggestions? For my personal taste I would like some suggestions on nice underground electronic music club. No David Guetta and friends, real local and pure European electro!

I found myself some nice brewpubs in each city that I'll can't wait to try. I have all of my hostels and transportation booked. I only need tickets for CSKA VS Ak Bars on the 19th and Dinamo Riga VS Torpedo on the 23rd and I'll be all set up.

Thanks again guys, it'S the first time I really interact with HFboards when I used the site a lot to created roster for old NHL games. You guys were really helpful!

doctorgreg

Feb 11, 2013
Belarus
I'll also make a report for a popular blog in Montreal where I'll describe the games, the fans, the ambiance and all the fuzz around the arena and in the rest of the town with some interviews.

When you do the report, could you link it here, so we can read it too, please? =)

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
The reports

Hey guys

I just came back from this awesome trip and I liked it a lot.

Here's the first review. It's in french though but it'll your turn guys to use google translate :D

The second one should be completed soon.

Unfortunately I wasn't at the game in Riga due to some visa problem.

I will soon post pictures.

Thanks again for the people who helped me out!

http://25stanley.com/vivez-experience-fan-en-finlande-pour-un-match-de-la-sm-liiga.html

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad