KHL and SM Liiga tickets

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
Wait, what?

You don't need a visa to travel to Latvia.

The thing is when I left Moscow to get to Riga. My visa expired on the 22nd and I was leaving Moscow on the 22nd to get to Riga on the 23rd in the morning.

At some point I was still in Russia on the 23rd. When I was about to leave Russia, there was a Russian custom check before going to the Latvia customs.

So they considered my Visa expired even if I was on the train leaving the country.

The worst part is that I mentioned that to the Russian consulate in Montreal before leaving and they said it would be ok.

Even if the condition in the Immgration offices were horrible I had a nice stay in Russia.

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
Google translate isn't very kind to French->Finnish but I take it you were wondering why no one was taking their drinks into the stands. I'm not sure about Russia but it's against the law in Finland.

I mentioned that you can't bring your beer to your seats which is not the case here in North America.

When I told that to my friends they were disappointed lol.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
^^ The Helsinki Derby was very lame this time what comes to the crowd and also the game level dropped after the 1st period.. I guess you were told there were some protests going on by the Jokerit fans? The local derby action has been way much better before.

Eugene Power

Jul 17, 2013
Montréal
^^ The Helsinki Derby was very lame this time what comes to the crowd and also the game level dropped after the 1st period.. I guess you were told there were some protests going on by the Jokerit fans? The local derby action has been way much better before.

Yes that was what the president of the fan club told me. He showed me pictures with huge flags.

I know the protest against Karalahti and the venue of the Jokerit in the KHL!

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
At least the first game had some chanting. Following few games were completely dead.

Fortunately the fans and the management had some talks and the atmosphere is much better now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad