Kevin Stenlund

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Don't think he's going to keep up his 33% shooting percentage. But...I'll take it. If Tex/Domi are going to take a little while to "get going" in the middle Stenlund isn't a bad 2C option for now, especially with Bjorkstrand on his wing. Give them some oZone starts and then let him rip on the PP.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Defense can be learned. He's still pretty new to the NHL. Some folks just look to harp on any shortcomings. I think he's breaking out in terms of becoming a full time NHL'er.

As stated, 1 out of 3 shots has gone in the net so far, so I doubt he will stick at ppg, but I like what I see overall for him considering he wasn't slated to play at the beginning of the year.

Reactions: Toe Pick

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
On a team that seemingly has no idea what their doing defensively I'm willing to give him some slack. His ability to protect the puck, make good simple plays along with incredible stick skills is a much appreciated thing on this team. He really needs to be on the first PP as I think he'd help it a lot with this team's complete inability to get set up. Stenlund brings puck possession on a team that has very few guys who can do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toe Pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad