Kevin Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker

Mar 25, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Could be a big-time pickup for the Rangers, hope he pans out because this is the equivalent of getting one of our 1st round picks back.

KreiMeARiver*

Wow I guess the 12349834578 pages in these threads were worth it now

BlueHavok

Mar 8, 2006
OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I really hope this exorcises the draft demons and makes up for poor choices....

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers re-acquire Hugh Jessiman from Vienna Capitals in exchange for Kevin Hayes and a 2nd rounder.....

:shakehead

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I really hope this exorcises the draft demons and makes up for poor choices....

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers re-acquire Hugh Jessiman from Vienna Capitals in exchange for Kevin Hayes and a 2nd rounder.....

I don't understand anything about this post.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY

It's a little early to hit the bottle. I like to wait until noon.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?!??

Last edited:

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Big IF but if he can make the team it adds depth. Would he play with another rookie in Miller though?

Kreider, Stepan, MSL
Nash, Brassard, Zuc
Hagelin, Miller, Hayes
Glass, Moore, Stempniak
Lombardi

Fast, Haggerty, Kristo, Lindberg will compete as well for spots. I rather see Meuller in the minors

PavelBure9

Jul 31, 2007
Could he possible start on the Rangers? If they want to keep the same lines as last year?

Kreider - Stepan - Nash
Hayes - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Miller - St. Louis
Glass/Lombardi - Moore - Stempniak

I could see this because just like Pouliot, Hayes is a big body who oozes offensive potential who could work with these playmakers.

Kreider - Stepan - St Louis
Nash - Brassard -Zuccarello
Hagelin - Miller - Stempniak/Hayes
Glass/Lombardi - Moore - Stempniak/Hayes

Or just go ape - wild and change all then lines. I think this would be a more balanced lineup.

Lindberg could push for the 3c spot and same with Fast for the 3w spot. Kristo has to push also. In other words, a good problem to have, (except for Glass, but that's for another thread)

BlueHavok

Mar 8, 2006
I don't understand anything about this post.

What's not to get...?

Exorcises the demons of previous poor draft choices, (Cherepanov (only because of untimely death) Sanguinetti, Jessiman..... hence the Jessiman joke..

Remember him or any of them....are you guys really young or something?

it's a joke fellas...:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad