Movies: Kevin Feige open to a Marvel / Fox collaboration

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
"My goal is to replicate the experience that, you know, comic book fans have reading the books up on the screen."

"Spidey in Civil War and in the upcoming Infinity War is yet another dream that I didn’t even dare to talk about publicly because I thought the odds of it were very slim."

"No plans beyond that right now for any of the few remaining characters that aren’t already in the MCU, but I always say ‘never say never,’ who knows what can happen in the future?"

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...en-crossover-movie-but-theres-a-catch-a151210

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton
About 10 years too late. Only character I would have like in the MCU would have been Jackman's Wolverine.

Deadpool would be a longshot, but he would be neutered in the Disney world so it doesn't work either.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
About 10 years too late. Only character I would have like in the MCU would have been Jackman's Wolverine.

Deadpool would be a longshot, but he would be neutered in the Disney world so it doesn't work either.

Agreed with the bold. Would have been great to have Wolverine and Hugh Jackman in the Infinity Gauntlet story line.

Otherwise... meh to any of the other X-men or the Fantastic Four.

Galactus (and you'd of course need the Silver Surfer) and Dr. Doom could both serve as great big time villains, but they were already screwed up so badly by the Fantastic Four franchise, and it's not like Marvel is great at doing villains either.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado

Maybe, maybe not. They have left the Star Wars people do their thing, I don't know if they'd be happy having the Disney name attached to an "R" rating though. That's my hang up, and honestly Deadpool has to be at that level.

JA

Maybe, maybe not. They have left the Star Wars people do their thing, I don't know if they'd be happy having the Disney name attached to an "R" rating though. That's my hang up, and honestly Deadpool has to be at that level.
The Star Wars world has always been rather clean.

I don't think anyone went to watch Rogue One with the expectation of it being Hacksaw Ridge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Agreed with the bold. Would have been great to have Wolverine and Hugh Jackman in the Infinity Gauntlet story line.

Otherwise... meh to any of the other X-men or the Fantastic Four.

Galactus (and you'd of course need the Silver Surfer) and Dr. Doom could both serve as great big time villains, but they were already screwed up so badly by the Fantastic Four franchise, and it's not like Marvel is great at doing villains either.

Time has shown that, in the right hands, any character can be revitalized. Dr.Doom and Galactus aren't any worse off now than Batman after Schumacher or Spidey after the Amazing Spider-Man films.

Marvel hasn't had access to its best villains either. There's a lot more potential for characters like Galactus and Dr.Doom than freaking Ronan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad