kessel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Horrific stat line.

This is the kind of game he should thrive in. I expected at least a few points.

I'm bummed that he can't even score a goal. Guy sucks.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Horrific stat line.

This is the kind of game he should thrive in. I expected at least a few points.

I'm bummed that he can't even score a goal. Guy sucks.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Trades must be done, this is proof again in the makings.

He is no all star by all means. Him and Phaneuf should be traded so fast. Get rid of some of our other fools while your at it. Kessel can't even have fun now..... pitiful.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Kopitar is not enjoying himself ether.

Kessel and Kopitar can't even have fun. They are so serious and stupid players. Shameful.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
kessel -4 no points in the allstar game.

kessel needs to go, hes no star

I don't think All Star game stats are really that telling, Fleury allowed 5 goals on 7 shots, should the Pens cry for him to be traded? of course not. If Kessel had 4 points and a plus 6, you'd probably say "it's just the All Star game, he sucks when it counts", right?

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Glad Kane didn't pass to the serious kessel there. Kane should be scoring fun goals by himself.

Kessel doesn't know how to have fun and still win. He blames the media for stupid questions and attacking him. He doesn't question (himself) at all and blames everybody else. He makes mistakes too and is too serious. Get out of my team.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Kopitar is not enjoying himself ether.

Kessel and Kopitar can't even have fun. They are so serious and stupid players. Shameful.

kopitar has won a cup, hes just resting , to make a run for another cup.
atleast kessel should do something for these stupid fans of the leafs, make them smile for something. :nod::) leaf fan here

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I don't think All Star game stats are really that telling, Fleury allowed 5 goals on 7 shots, should the Pens cry for him to be traded? of course not. If Kessel had 4 points and a plus 6, you'd probably say "it's just the All Star game, he sucks when it counts", right?
All star games mean everything. They are indicators of everything. It really measures the character of these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad